In The News...

You guys crack me up with your constant bickering about politicians. Dont you realize that nothing ever changes no matter who is in, They all get paid off by the rich to make rules that make the rich richer. The average working man is giving up as it doesnt matter how hard you work they are going to take every cent you have. Financial inequality will be what brings this country down.

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war
Just like yesterday
We don't get fooled again, no, no
I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half-alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do you?
Yeah
There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are effaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight
Just like yesterday
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again, no, no
Yeah
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

I had great expectations for the Wallstreat stuff but it fizled .

I would love it if this resistance continues but I highly doubt it. Every government will squash the shit out of it because they all work for the same thing. Money.

10,000 Canadians dont have shit to bribe a politition compared to a corperation. What are they thinking ??

10,000 Canadians dont have shit to bribe a politition compared to a corperation. What are they thinking ??

Paul, there are 34K or more Canadians who donated to the GiveSendGo trucker fundraiser, after the Can Government shut down the goFme one.
Trudeau has now authorized seizing the bank accounts of those donors, of whom I happen to be one. Lucky me.
There are likely several times that number of people who are getting pissed off to the max with what Trudeau is doing, who are not on the government's radar.
This ain't over by a long shot.
We are probably only in the middle of the horror film.

The Ottawa police service board is now eating it's self up. I guess the left does that to themselves. They seem to want a Mayor who is not divisive. Imagine that! Seems the protestors want a PM who is not divisive.

At the current rate the police are doing the Ottawa takedown it is gonna be awhile before Trudeau gets to unfold a frilly Mission Accomplished banner.
Has been going on all day and no end in sight.
Absolute disgrace of a Prime Minister.

Saddest thing is a recent poll saying 2 out of 3 Canadians approve of this Emergency Measures Act being enacted to subdue the freedom truck convoy protests.
This afternoon an elderly extremist violently attacked a police horse with her walker. The horse is ok.

Now now fellas....these cops are just blowing off a little steam.

These arrests and crushing of peaceful...er..I mean terrorist demonstrators...are just isolated incidents.

Besides...the NDP (and the liberals) has probably been infiltrated by terrorist conservatives in order to give the freedom loving and peaceful Progressives a bad name.

Back