In The News...

I feel sorry for all you white folks. Just a bunch of angry, gun toting, skin color fearing, slave owning, nazi flag waving, “stand your ground”, war mongering, don’t want none of your violent arson filled riots, not in my back yard, people.
What the hell kind of bullshit did I just read form CNN!
Sounds to me like CNN is the true racist and instigator. WTF!

#1: Reuters
#2: “Laws passed in 2015, before Trump was president, and in 2018 call for about 15 million barrels to be sold through this year and 2021.”
#3: Trump isn’t President therefore he has no “budget”.

My point was it gets sold quite regularly. and there are different treaties/reasons for it.

I don't see getting together with others who have stockpiles (China, Japan, India, South Korea and the United Kingdom) and adding to supply, hopefully to make a point to producers who refuse to increase production, as a necessarily bad thing.

Folks complain about the price of fuel...hat should we do? Sit on our hands and let price increases continue? Even US producers have refused any significant increase in production.

Trump sold some off (at really low-price; bad deal) to finance some road work
Obama agreed to Congress' bipartisan decision to go along with the rest of the petroleum importing nations to decrease stockpiles regularly through 2027
Bush depleted reserves to finance & support his Middle East war.

Last edited:
Back