In The News...

Oh, I'm just having fun until your king takes office, in August this time right? Wanna talk about denial some? Cyber ninjas gonna overthrow Arizona? Oh i can't wait to see some more dumb shit.

Doh!:|:

Well anyway you are in the hood over there, still like to hear your thoughts

This is pretty interesting, FBI secretly started a phone company that sold encrypted phones to criminals world wide, they collected a shit load of info on a boat load of criminal activity and they busted a bunch of dirtbags

Yea, that was a clever operation. You gotta be a little dumb trusting some random darknet group(fbi in this case) for your professional security.

Doh!:|:

Well anyway you are in the hood over there, still like to hear your thoughts

My thought are: "Well, at least this one wasn't killed for insulting the prophet or Allah"
Makes for a welcome change.

They have apparently caught the 2 shooters, but can't figure their motive out.
One is a wanna-be star, so they figure it might simply be along the lines of what Herostratos did.

That is all I know.

And, Yes, I put the Herostratos stuff in, just to test you ;)

I've been running into a lot of words lately derived from Greek culture.

I figured I was about to find the orgins of 'hero' but it sounds like Hstratous is behind something more like the meaning of infamous.

I haven't come across it in English, but "Herostratisk berømt" is a Danish expression ( That nobody younger tham me knows, most likely) meaning " of Herostratic fame", as in infamous for doing something bad.

Because I'd never encountered it in English, I thought I'd toss it at you and see what popped up.

Back