In The News...

pretty incredible to forgo getting paid and still get access to that podium in order to make her statement. Would you rather she burn down a Macys to make her point? Or use discipline to gain access to an international audience and to start conversations about our nations history among old school arborists. Well done.

Oh my.

Was her having been born black part of her master plan too?

pretty incredible to forgo getting paid and still get access to that podium in order to make her statement. Would you rather she burn down a Macys to make her point? Or use discipline to gain access to an international audience and to start conversations about our nations history among old school arborists. Well done.

Firstly, no one on earth has ever been paid to throw a hammer so I don't see anything incredible about her efforts.

The two options you present, of burning down a Macys or showing mad disrespect to a national symbol, both seem like poor choices. It's a thorny question.

But good on her for starting conversations amongst old school arborists, I say! :rockhard:

What do we say about the many black people who have said in online vids and discussions (I don't have a link readily available) who side with (many white flolks) who say" Get over It, Work Hard, Move On, make something of yourself the way I have"?

They are the same skin color as Gwen Berry and her ilk, why has it worked out for them but (allegedly) not for Gwen? "It" doesn't 'work out' for everybody regardless of color, but why is Gwen arguing its society's fault and not her own?

Last edited:
Her protest is just one step short of burning down Macy's imo. It is obviously causing no property damage or death (yet) but the sentiment behind it is the same- she's throwing out a giant F U to the society and country she lives in.

Mick, I’m sure you could make a donation to Gwen Berry’s cause...she might even send you the shirt she wore in her head.

I edited my post BEFORE you quoted it, though you had already clipped the post to quote. Gwen Berry is BLACK. It’s obvious, really, if you weren’t so racist that you see her as white. My whole point (once again, I have to break it down for you), is that she claims “oppression”...she protests the very country that she represents...she looks (longingly almost it seems) back at this country’s past.

Martin Luther King lived several generations closer to slavery than this entitled activist does. Strange he preached a different message. As have MANY fine black people.

Believe it or not, there are white people who have the same attitude. Somebody owes them something. Somebody’s holding them back. Oppressing them.

Why, Nevada just proved that if a man sets his mind to it, he can win a beauty pageant...ousting all the other contestants. Which says lots about the mentality of the judges...or just how ugly Nevada’s wimmins are...

So the logical assumption is that this is what democrats meant by a vibrant community. 25% kill ratio... Thats not too bad but those are rookie numbers, gotta pump those numbers up.

More white supremacy, racial oppression and red, white and blue nazis...Chicago would be a paradise if all those would leave the peaceful black folk alone...

How did you edit the post before I (the friendliest man you ever knew) quoted it?
Edited it on my end as you were clipping to quote on your end. There is a lapse. You could be editing the post I’m quoting right now, but since I already have it clipped, it stays as it is. It can be altered as well on my end. I’ll edit that out in a minute.

Last edited:
I saw the post, pressed on ‘reply’

Why did you delete the spear-chucker from the post? Before or after I referenced it?

Because I deemed it too strong a term to use. I try to treat folks as I’d like to be treated (as Mr. B mentioned the other day). Sometimes in my haste I type something and then decide to rephrase it.

As long as you can own the consequences!😁

Likely one of the most misquoted/misinterpreted amendments there are...aside from the second one...

“ Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

CONGRESS shall not...doesn’t say anything about employer, neighbor, landlord, business proprietor, or anyone else...

Dave was 100% within his right to call those Moorish slave-traders “red, white and blue terrorists/Nazis”....but it had little effect on their pigmentation...they’re still brown peeples.

Last edited:
Firstly, no one on earth has ever been paid to throw a hammer so I don't see anything incredible about her efforts.

The two options you present, of burning down a Macys or showing mad disrespect to a national symbol, both seem like poor choices. It's a thorny question.

But good on her for starting conversations amongst old school arborists, I say! :rockhard:
the article you shared said she lost her sponsorships after the pan am games in the vicinity of 50,000$. enough to cover training for a year I imagine.

What do we say about the many black people who have said in online vids and discussions (I don't have a link readily available) who side with (many white flolks) who say" Get over It, Work Hard, Move On, make something of yourself the way I have"?

They are the same skin color as Gwen Berry and her ilk, why has it worked out for them but now (allegedly) not for Gwen? "It" doesn't 'work out' for everybody regardless of color, but why is Gwen arguing its society's fault and not her own?

We virtue signal and call them sell outs and Uncle Toms.

No one and I do mean no one is more qualified to make decisions about black self determination than liberal whites.

They are the same skin color as Gwen Berry and her ilk, why has it worked out for them but now (allegedly) not for Gwen? "It" doesn't 'work out' for everybody regardless of color, but why is Gwen arguing its society's fault and not her own?
she worked hard and has made more of herself than any of us on this forum i woukd say. she can throw a hammer further than any of us. why make her sing a song she doesnt like? Why is it not possible to love your country but not like the song? does the song represent you?

she worked hard and has made more of herself than any of us on this forum i woukd say. she can throw a hammer further than any of us. why make her sing a song she doesnt like? Why is it not possible to love your country but not like the song? does the song represent you?
If you think Gwen Berry loves America....you’re as stupid as she looks.

Back