The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

In The News...

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
I know most of your income from foreign countries come from selling natural gas.
If it was not so, why all the pressure on several countries, Denmark included, to finish the Nordstream 2 pipeline?

I also know that since we put a big dent in the plans for that one, forcing it to change course, Russian bombers and fighter planes have regularly overflown Danish air space, forcing us to repel them.
Which is good, gives our pilots something to do, now that they are no longer bombing arabs.

I don't own a TV and I sure as shit don't have churches.

I realize you are relying on a translating site( Google?) so I'll let you get away with the too harsh tone of your post, hard to fine tune stuff on those sites.

My best friend since childhood is married to a Russian Opera singer, I get a lot of my knowledge about Russia from them.
I took 2 years of Russian in High school, because I find the country fascinating, so I think you are painting me with the wrong brush.

Maximalist

Treehouser
I know most of your income from foreign countries come from selling natural gas.
If it was not so, why all the pressure on several countries, Denmark included, to finish the Nordstream 2 pipeline?

I also know that since we put a big dent in the plans for that one, forcing it to change course, Russian bombers and fighter planes have regularly overflown Danish air space, forcing us to repel them.
Which is good, gives our pilots something to do, now that they are no longer bombing arabs.

I don't own a TV and I sure as shit don't have churches.

I realize you are relying on a translating site( Google?) so I'll let you get away with the too harsh tone of your post, hard to fine tune stuff on those sites.

My best friend since childhood is married to a Russian Opera singer, I get a lot of my knowledge about Russia from them.
I took 2 years of Russian in High school, because I find the country fascinating, so I think you are painting me with the wrong brush.
Stig, did you personally see how Russian planes flew over Denmark? Maybe you can also say that Russian planes bombed Serbia, Iraq, Libya?)

Maximalist

Treehouser
@ Stig: your equanimous reply was a textbook example of interweb decency, imo. Well done, good fellow
If you are all so textbook decent and polite there, then why do your countries create chaos and are themselves aggressive towards other countries, especially those countries that cannot defend themselves against your aggression?

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
I wear my hair so short, that an opponent can't grab hold of it.
Braids will get you killed in a fight.

Back in 81-2 I was living in Northern California.
Weekends another guy and a gal and I would go visit other dojos and spar with their members.
One dojo, I think it was Goju-ryu, had an almost 7 feet tall guy who everybody was scared to fight.
He was a latter day hippie, so he had a long braid in his beard.
I got into it with him, managed to drop him ( Most karate practicioners were worthless on the ground back then and most still are)
Got hold of his braid, twisted it around my fist twice, turned his head as far around as it would reasonably go without turning him into owl mode and wispered in his ear: " I think you are mine now, good buddy!"
One of my most treasured fighting moments :D

Fun video, I sure miss out on some stuff by not having a TV.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!