In The News...

I have no paranoia about anyone taking away my guns, i don't own any. I'm burned out discussing guns, when one of these incidents comes along, every point of fact that might possibly have been previously said to show a reasoned argument by FAIRLY interpreting the statistics that reveal that guns aren't the problem, gets forgotten like they never existed. It becomes a tedious and pointless waste of effort to go through it all again. I don't know if the anti gun people are simply being stubborn, or some other problem preventing the assimilation of information exists, but that generally seems to be how how it works.

Guns have saved a lot of people, but why bother posting those statistics that I have found on it. I've concluded that the right to own guns or the prevention of such, is a meaningless discussion. People complain about guns then get quiet when the unbiased facts or ones not altered or fully portrayed to support the anti argument get shown, then something happens and they start all over. It's a cycle.

A quick search on Cloward-Piven might shed some light on why some people are pro gun. Alinsky disciples walk among us, they just don't know they're disciples.

Radical jihadist thinking amongst these domestic "terrorists" is often part of a fusion with personal problems. The violent philosophy appeals to unstable people. Such individuals have shown to have a history of drug use or previous run-ins with the law over unrelated matters to their religious beliefs. Fighting infidels isn't the only cause for these guys, it's also fighting their own demons. Their own families have sometimes complained to the authorities about them before. Sick f@cks are the ones that ISIS thinks are the easiest ones to recruit into their club. According to one statistic, something like eighteen percent of people in the US are considered to have some form of mental illness. That's a lot of seeds out there for a few to grow into something more undesirable and painful to others.

Mebbe something in the water you Yanks drink, because although I think Canadians are as equally stupid as you guys, we don't seem nearly as prone to dispatching our fellow citizens with such efficiency and regularity.

I like your point Jay. If you know a troubled person reach out to them and lend a hand.

But you dont consider him a terrorist?

It all depends on ones interpretation of the word I suppose, if the information coming out at the moment about his frequent visits to the club and activity on gay hook up apps is to be believed, then I'd say he would not fit the usual template, and his reasons for doing what he did were not the normal motives of terrorism.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36527946

So the rule about not letting models with a BMI under 18 on the cat walk is muslim, too, I guess.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did ya'll hear about the alligator eating a 2 year old at Disneyworld? Holy SHIT!

Back