In The News...

Nope, Jim.
We may be commies, but we ain't quite that stupid.
Leave your car outside the baker shop with the engine running, cops come by...................oooooooooooooooops!

And go stick the comrade stuff where the sun don't shine.
We are opening the country now.
Got on top of the virus by working together as a nation and by not having a bunch of morons like Frankie and Daniel running around, screaming: " conspiracy".

I don't know what the difference in soil quality between the US and us is, but conspiracy morons sure grow well in the US.

Let me know when y'all get tas far as us :P

So theft is not really theft? If I see you left the keys in your truck, does that excuse a quick joyride? If your front door is unlocked, do I get to pilfer your home?

(At no point did I say that, do you even read other posts? Or do you imagine what you think they're saying?)

They only use that ridiculous argument when it comes to firearms. A hammer left unattended is just a hammer. A chain saw is just a chain saw, etc. It's only the guns that enjoy such status.

(Well, yeah natch, of course guns enjoy a special status, a chainsaw is for cutting wood, a hammer is for driving nails, a gun is for killing people.
Careless and negligent stewardship of them should result in licence revocation)

Mic
Okay, Mick. Keep your guns locked up tight.

(Is that what you list as reason for buying a gun? You need to kill people???) I’ve been a gun owner for 44 years and never killed anyone.

Scott, acting deliberately stupid doesn't really work.

What are handguns for if not for killing?

Do you honestly think I keep a .357 magnum next to my bed for the offhand chance that I need to hammer a nail in with it?

Pleeeeaaaaase, dude.

friggin' thing nearly blew my remaining ear drum out yesterday.
We were eating breakfast, and the mail order bride goes: " look at that friggin' swine".
There was a fair sized rat sitting under the bird feeder.
Fair sized, nothing that I would have considered having stuffed and mounted.

So, being the enthusiastic idiot that I am, I got the Ruger, snuck the window open and blew him away. Hate rats.
Talk about overkill. Didn't leave enough for a taxidermist anyway.
Unfortunately, I hadn't stuck the muzzle far enough out, so my ears are still ringing.

15 meters, free standing shot with my good hand still in a cast.

Furthermore, if that gun wasn't used, they'd have used another one.

I think you two are talking around each other. You're both right. People need to secure their shit. Yea, you should be able to put $100 bill on your porch, and it should stay there as long as you want it there, but this is the real world. If nothing else, it's bad policy leaving a weapon that could be used against you if you come back at the right/wrong time. Also, criminals are gonna criminal. That's what they do, adding new laws to ones they already ignore isn't gonna accomplish anything.

Criminals are going to criminal, good competent people should be able to have guns. Good incompetent people should be kept away from guns to protect themselves and so they don't give them to criminals. They won't steal them unless they are bad. Bad incompetent people are not too much of a concern.

Last edited:
So, Kevin, since you consider me a nazi, should I count as one of the "good competent people".

If not, please explain why.
( Not that I don't know why, really. Living next to the largest "refugee" camp in the country, the folks that I would shoot and have my good dog Sam tear an extra asshole, are the ones that you love.
Easy thing to do, when you don't have hordes of them invading your country).

Nah, I reload.
Also, shooting a rat ain't gonna eat into my reserve.
I just miss the good old days in Idaho, where I could practise every day.
In California I had to pay to use the local range.
Still worth it, though.

Did I frig a little bit with your ideas of Euro commies, Scott?

This one loves guns.

But then, according to Kevin, I'm more or less a Nazi.
Might explain it some.

Have you ever shot a P08 artillery model?

I have.

In fact, since I have a friend who has the largest gun collection in the country, I have shot the weirdest things.'

Who else do you know, who have shot a Roth Steyer M1907?

For my 30th birthday, he showed up with 3 Mausers, the C96, the Bolo and the Schnellfeuer.

Some birthday present.

Last edited:
Nope, Jim does that every once in a while.
But, since we are friends, I let him get away with it, just like he lets me get away with referring to backcountry Montana dung beetle farmers.

You didn't answer. Have you shot any of those?

Denmark doesn't think people like you should have guns. I don't know you well enough. I can hear both the call of prayer and church bells everyday. We are all invading hordes in this country. We just fight amongst each other for the spoils.

Is that what I am doing?
I thought I was having a friendly conversation with Scott about guns.
But you are, of course, right.
That was really stupid and I'm still paying the price....................whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

My point,to Scott, was that even though I'm a commie, I have shot some of the most iconic handguns known to man.
I'm just trying to break the picture that some of you seem to have of me.
Jim, have you ever shot a .455 Webley? :D

Slightly later than the charge of the light brigade.
I shot one that had last seen action in India almost a century before.
Pulling the trigger on that was a bit ticklish, we seriously underloaded the first round.
Read my last post, Jim.
This is one commie who probably knows more about historic handguns than most of you Yanks.
That was my point.
I think Scott got it.

Charge of the light brigade is something I think of every time I write something by hand.
Could never write for shit and now with my right hand going totally FUBAR it is worse than ever.

So the " whatever you do, do not attack" could well have come from me.

They have great bass section mind...but no top tenors...thats for sure......

Jim, where the frig are we going with this?
Honestly, you know the story ( I hope) I know the story, so why resort to this kind of crap?
Wrangling with the effing Tin hat, flat earthers is bad enough, I don't need to get you on my case, just because you think it is fun.

At least do it in the original language:

Wele goelcerth wen yn fflamio
A thafodau tan yn bloeddio
Are I'are dewrion ddod I daro
Unwaith eto'n un

Back