How'd it go today?

With amazing lucidity and precision of grammar...even used the word lightening instead of lightning...that is often screwed up.

Carry on.

Fab picture Jim!

Peter, you need some edge stripping on that flare, sure as shooting you're gonna cut yourself on it...I would, inevitably.

Could you weld stake pockets on the sides of the barrow, or too thin? My mower dump trailer has stake pockets so I can load mulch up high with side-boards.

Fabbing bolt on stake pocket?

It's plastic. I guess it's possible. It would be stable filled with chips, not sure about anything else. My cart takes the brush and wood, very low to the ground.

Love that pic Jim. rifle across the knee.

I woke up at 4:30..first guy called in sick for a backache day before his 12 day vacation starts....
I drove to the job in San Jose by 6am... Second guy shows up in t-shirt and no gear or ppe... Goes home in 2 minutes with extreme diarrhea.

I say yeah Boy! I deadwood like 30 Olive trees off a 14 foot ladder all day with long snips and hand snips....for 8 hours... no lunch..

Drive home for an hour tripping on hunger...get home and shower and eat...

Ride my motorbike splitting lanes down the freeway like urban single track hari kari through rush hour for an hour to a bid across the golden gate bridge in Mill valley.
Get and schedule the job.... Jam ass back home splitting lanes through rush hour hari kari for an hour....

Get home, drink beer... Family went to a baseball game and I stayed home cause "I'm tired"....

Ho hum... another day doing Treework. I love it!!!

Damn, Deva - reading that made me tired! Your guys suck door knobs. You should always have some snacks in the truck - anything!

Back