How'd it go today?

I have no idea how to change it or why it happened?

Do you look at preview before you post? It seems like if it is going to be sideways or upside down when posting, it would be that way at preview. You can correct with photo editing software and try posting it. Even the simplest editing software will have the ability to change position, no doubt if something came with your OS, it would.

Squish, are you using in ipad/iphone to post? It seems like some of those that are having this problem are using ipads. I would guess it has to do with the EXIF info for the jpg not being read consistently.

My wife is a hygienist and with that said I hate going to the dentist because it follows me home! Lol one time she was cleaning my teeth and having thought that I quit chewing she saw that I was still doing it. She got upset and started wrenching on my teeth and broke one in half! I no longer keep things from her lol but I still hate flossing!

That's what they say, Jay, flossing is more important if you only do one. Could go either way. A Reach flosser is my best compromise. Honestly, there are a lot of days I don't want to shove my big fingers in my mouth. At least I have a big mouth, too, but anyhow, the Reach is easy, and cheap.

Ended up meeting some 20-something ladies while selling some firewood at a jobsite. One of so many lesbian or bi- couples in Oly. They anticipated moving out of an Olympia "black house" owned by a notoriously bad landlord. They are painted black. around 20 in town. Actually, in olympia, it will help with any passive solar heat gain. These ladies and 9 year old boy anticipated moving out of the house with very little to no insulation, and old single pane windows, but didn't/ couldn't, and were all but out of wood. We are in a dry, cold snap right now, down into the teens, rather than "high of 40, low of 40, rain likely".

I took down two long dead fir in the yard, and it was light. My knuckleboom/ grapple log hauler broke his arm, so we cut them into rounds, and I brought my splitter to the jobsite to bust them up into loadable chunks, or if people wanted to buy wood, they could rent the splitter on the spot and load split wood into their rig, and not bust their backs unnecessarily. I very normally tell people standing dead doesn't really dry, but this stuff was light.

I made them a hook-up deal. Kid's gotta be warm, right, and it was right there. They were very appreciative with the price, and made me a gift bag, and an Irish Coffee.

We've got some some more wood, and they look a bit broke-ish, so maybe trade it for a home cooked dinner by someone else, which has been a little while now.

Nice going, Sean, helping them out. Some years ago up Berkeley way i had a lesbian couple as a customer, made them a book case, I believe it was. When I went there to take measurements, it happened to coincide with a party that they were having, a houseful of only women! Figured I'd do my business and hit the road, but they asked me to stay and enjoy the food. It was kind of an interesting experience with the different nuances. They all seemed to be having a lot of fun, and so did I. It was cool. The gals were most pleasant to me. No big deal, but somehow unusually relaxing and a nice memory.

The gals were most pleasant to me. No big deal, but somehow unusually relaxing and a nice memory.

Ya, Jay, 'cause you were the only one with live lumber in a room full of women. A lesbian friend told me once, I and I have remembered this bit of advice... ah I'm mean inside information... ah, I mean tidbit, "You know, Sean, lesbians like a nice d&*k just like any other girl."

One cold winter in Chicago, when I must of been this kid's age, my dog's water bowl froze in the kitchen, by the back door, and old enclosed porch off the kitchen was incorporated into the kitchen at some point, and the house is over 100 years old now, easy.

Figure the kid can warm himself by the fire like I did by the kerosene heater we had. Somehow, I seems that it was okay to burn inside. It burned really cleanly, except for a minute at start up and maybe when it was shut off. The original version of me sitting by my wood stove now.

The one who wasn't the mom was pretty cute, and the gift bag maker.

When I got there I asked if I could impose for something to drink. She asked what I wanted. I asked what was on offer. IPA was the first choice, which is about the one type of beer I really don't like. I declined based on that. I asked for coffee, and she offered the whiskey, and after the other girl and I unloaded the wood, I was invited in.

I am getting the word out on the rest of the wood for sale through both of there facebooks. They are my initial feelers for someone to be my Facebook media person. I'm Facebook resistant, almost never on there, but I know that the market is ripe for it.

If I can feed this social media person blog-ish updates, and seasonal tips, they can easily develop my business FB.

If I can get a dinner out of some more wood and, well so much the better. I'm into meeting new people and expanding my social circle, which has been small for the last 7 years of my life in Oly.

Ya, Jay, 'cause you were the only one with live lumber in a room full of women. A lesbian friend told me once, I and I have remembered this bit of advice... ah I'm mean inside information... ah, I mean tidbit, "You know, Sean, lesbians like a nice d&*k just like any other girl."

Perhaps. I know I had my fantasies for awhile after. :lol: One thing I did notice about this couple, is that they seemed a bit fearful of men that they didn't know. Like when they first visited me at my shop before we had ever met, I could notice their arrival through the large sliding door at one end. Being darker inside the shop, their eyes hadn't adjusted, and it was easy to observe that they were initially rather apprehensive about coming inside, very noticeably so. Most people don't react that way, and there was nothing about the place to cause any apprehension. I figured that there had been bad experiences with men, or something. I really don't know, but once relaxed about it, everything was quite normal. I guess that knowing that some people need to be put at ease can be a valuable thing for business, etc..

Squish, are you using in ipad/iphone to post? It seems like some of those that are having this problem are using ipads. I would guess it has to do with the EXIF info for the jpg not being read consistently.

Phone.

You guys lost me at preview. lol.

That sucks Randy! Is that why that 540 case was busted? Or was it falling with your coffee the other week? Take it slow and easy.

The 540 came outta the box damaged......

Butch, I live in the sticks......I doubt any chiropractor worth a damn would be anywhere near here. That said, I'd rather not have a half assed one messing with my back. I did buy an inversion table because a friend of mine that is a chiropractor in WI told me that it might help me. It will be here on the 12th.....so we will see if that helps.

I did buy an inversion table

I like mine. The key seems for me to use it a few times a week even if my back doesn't hurt.
And I found you don't need to hang upside down for it to work. Just enough angle so you feel it pulling on your ankles is good. Lay there for a minute or so then wiggle your shoulders so you slide down a little more then relax for a few and repeat.

Inversion tables work wonders on the lower-mid back. I wish the case was the same for the neck. Just not enough weight in the head to pull anything apart. The right exercise with the inversion table and you can really make a difference. I have a few framer friends in their late forties and fifties who swear by them.

I framed houses for many years.....and that is one thing that is wrong with the back now I figure.

Butch, my heart is very strong.......thanks for the heads up though. Good lookin out bro.

You guys lost me at preview. lol.

You know, as in seeing what your post looks like before you actually post it. Click on "reply", click on "advanced", do your thing including photo, click on "post preview". I would think your photo would be upside down or sideways when viewing it there, if it would be when you actually posted it. It just allows to check out the scene, before potentially making fools of ourselves. :lol:

Back