How'd it go today?

Airborne tanker, holy crap! Glad everyone was able to walk away from it.

I'm part of the crowd that eats the same thing for breakfast every day, two pieces of toast and two eggs. And most importantly one really good cup of coffee to finish it off. Good eggs and good coffee are a couple of the foodstuffs that I'm willing to spend extra money on.

Have you ever had fresh eggs from outdoor naturally raised chickens? There's a big difference in flavor, color, texture, etc from the factory farmed eggs.

My wife sells those kind of eggs. Free range type chickens. Some people wont even eat them because the yolk is orange. The yolks and whites stand up in the pan and taste great. Perfect for a sandwich.

Egg, two slices of bacon, slice of cheddar, wheat bread, and a complete covering of Cholula hot sauce!

Ya'll eat like midgets!

At the least, I eat two cups of scrambled egg whites on 4 slices of cheese - no bread. At the most, the same thing plus about a cup of onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and turkey sausage.

My wife sells those kind of eggs. Free range type chickens. Some people wont even eat them because the yolk is orange. The yolks and whites stand up in the pan and taste great. Perfect for a sandwich.

Egg, two slices of bacon, slice of cheddar, wheat bread, and a complete covering of Cholula hot sauce!

My breakfast almost exact. I switch out the wheat bread for Portugese muffins, Bolos Levedos. Awesome!

We buy our eggs from friends that raise chickens for the fun of it. There just is no comparison with store bought eggs. The eggs we get have orange-ish yolks and really good flavor, are much larger, and come to us in an array of colors; white, beige, brown and green. It's totally worth paying an extra buck per dozen to get an egg that actually has flavor.

I get all the free-range eggs I can eat for nothing from my farmer buddy when they are in season. No laying in the winter months here.

he raises long-horn cattle free-range also, that produce the best beef I've ever eaten. I'm considering investing in a cow or two and having him raise them.

I eat a ton of eggs. Farm fresh all the way. I just got rid of 20 or so chickens and will get another 25 for the spring. The only thing that beats farm fresh is selling farm fresh and getting your own for free or while making a profit. Farm fresh draws top dollar around here.

What's your cholesterol count? Some people are just genetically blessed.

Are you under 200?

Welp, today is starting off great.

I just slid down the porch steps with a saw in one hand, and a full cup of coffee in the other. Guess where the coffee landed?

Were you wearing white?? :D Crotch shot every time.....

Nice score Joel !

We are busy like crazy. Been rain and snow lightly on and off (not enough for our water woes) just enough to get our burn days again. Rob. Katy, myself and the mini just running from job to job burning huge amounts of brush. The mini is speeding up the process and we have finished two jobs a day early. Just move equipment to the next job and route them towards home. Start far and end near. Saves money.
Back to tree work on Thursday and the hand is almost all better. First day with no dressings.... swelling is down. Fingers function almost 90 percent. Happy tree man for sure. All I have been doing is running the mini loading brush on fires. Just a tad more exciting than how I picture stump grinding to be.
Maybe you should holiday out here next winter Chris. Can't pay all that you are used to, but it is better than not :dontknow:

We have our own chickens and ducks, fresh eggs every day. Duck eggs are delicious, rich and slightly bigger than a hens egg. Great for baking with too, but my favorite is duck eggs Benedict.....

Back