How'd it go today?

That's awful, poor wee thing, what goes around comes around will smack that idiot sooner or later. Asshole.

We were on the way home on Sunday, went snow hunting...just before a town called Deloraine we came across a lovely young german shephard running in the main highway. We stopped and he came right over to us, whining and obviously desperate to get home, all we could do was corrall him in a small paddock and call the police to report him lost, really hope he was ok, we couldn't get him to jump into the truck, he kind of wanted to but we just weren't his family. Lovely, lovely dog.

Really.
I knew that one.But then I am a former corral builder.

Nice day here today.
Sunny and cold. Richard and I had to go see our advertising expert about having our homepage redone and look at prospective jobs all over the island.
Since the weather was so fine, we decided to take the motorcycles.:D
Dropped mine off at the mechanic on the way home. I need new tires. Somehow I've managed to run a new Meztler Lasertec down to where you can see the canvas in only 9000 km.
Didn't think I drove quite that wild, really, but the trip to Switzerland going 100-120 the whole way may have done a fair bit of damage.

Rough day. Lost a 8 G job, seized the grinder, and decided to help a buddy for the afternoon. Stepped on a ground nest and got it 4-5 times around my eye and half dozen on my arm. Time for Patron!

Stig, I guess you had extra motivation for the high speeds.

Bud, sorry to hear. Musta been helping for free. Was it Paul saying to charge a dollar?

Ouch! Both losing the job and getting stung!

Learning the Aussie lingo, I now speak English, Bermudian, American, a bit of Canadian and Australian, pretty good eh!?

Damn,,,, Baad day there Bud.

Chillin and swillin... Day went smooth.. for the work part anyway. HO never showed up though. My dad did however and we sent him home a couple of times with a truck load of wood. Would have been nice to get a check though.
Picked up stuff to start on the mini repair... pulley puller and what not.
Kat and the kids are coming home tomorrow night from Oregon. Me.. I will be up to my elbows in hydraulic repair and then off to dinner with my sister and mom.

Contemplating dinner.

Sorry to hear Bud!

Had a great weekend in Louisville, competing in the KY TCC and celebrating my 21st birhtday on the same day. Great time expect for the shitty weather! I ended up placing 6th in Kentucky(.3 pts away from 5th), and 16th overall, plus a scored 1st place in throwline. All in all, a great way to celebrate and the after party at Limbwalker HQ was awesome.

Happy 21st Adrian.:occasion6:

I was going to start a two, maybe three day job today. Been putting it off for a few weeks because of the wind but psyched myself up last night and rang to say I'd be there. Forcast was hot but no wind.

Couldn't see the end of my street this morning because of the smoke from the bushfires, went anyway but it was worse than I thought. Came home and stayed inside with everything shut.

Internet was out till tonight so the place is nice and clean and I have another 150 bottles of beer.

Tomorrow doesn't look good for the fires.:(

Yesterday I drove to and fro to western Pa to visit my wifes cousin on her 82 birthday .Over 8 hours on the road .

After I get coffeed up I'm going to file a couple 32" loops for the larger saws and buck a pair of 36" ash logs for my wifes cousin .There are just a tad too much for his 015 Stihl .

He was a trooper though ,hung right in there until it got to about 24" .

I've been doing the fall super clean on the yard and shop area. I hate grass and tried to kill it......but the damn stuff grows anyway.

I've got 3.5 acres......at one time it was all trees.

We removed some for the house......and a septic field.....then a pole barn.....and a garden. That garden spot was too wet.....so we took out more trees. Damn grass started growing......and growing......

Back