How'd it go today?

Do you build your own hoses? Hydraulics aren't something I've very familiar with, and don't know if 'build your own' is a thing.

I was looking into getting the stuff to do that, but then i realised surplus center is so much cheaper that i stopped looking into it. You can also get the reusable end fittings too if you are wanting to do that route. Would be handy on some stuff that is always tearing up hoses, but they are much more expensive

Although this may be kind of similar...customer's x-ray machine made a funny smell, funky noise and no x-rays...wonder why????

Attachments

• PIC Duluth board burn  (1).jpg
    PIC Duluth board burn (1).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 12
  • PIC Duluth board burn  (2).jpg
    PIC Duluth board burn (2).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 12
A friend has a fox with three kits (and a woodchuck, not sure how that works) living under one of his shipping containers. Not too much of a problem, except for all of the chicken bones from another friends laying hens. :X

Who doesn't like chicken(except for stig :^P )!?

Second day of my back being *really* dicked up. Barely made through 2hr work yesterday, and went home early. Got a ton of sleep; probably >14hr. Woke up this morning feeling worse. Do my usual morning routine to see if things improve. Finally getting my shoes on, and things are looking grim, but I'm committed by that point. Figure I'll go in, and judge from there. Barely get my ~25# lunchbox and Bag O'Crap out to the truck, and drive in. Surprisingly, none of that improved my situation, so after an hour I reversed everything, and went home. Been laying around, and just got out of the bathtub. Aside from maneuvering hassles trying to wash up, my back's a bit better. I'm thinking I'll call out tomorrow. There's a 60% chance of rain anyway, and I want to rest up for grocery shopping this weekend. Need to get some stuff. How lame is that?! Gotta take it easy so I can buy food... :^S

^ I have an inversion table that works wonders when my back gets tweaked. Hanging upside down for 3-5 minutes is often just what's needed to get everything unkinked. It isn't instant relief but I'm usually better by the next day.

How long have you been using those. I always wanted to try one.

I have one Cory. It works pretty well for stretching. I typically take a hot shower to get the muscles warm, then hang in it for a few minutes. I only go for about 30 seconds and flip back up, move around a bit and repeat. A good back rub to top it off really helps though. Thankfully I haven’t had to many issues lately. My wife has been grouchy at me so a massage is out.

Another day of giving estimates. Went well enough. Had a good storm roll through This afternoon. Hoping the phone doesn’t blow up tonight. Had a crew demo a Bobcat MT85 with the BMG today. They seemed to really like it. Waiting on their list of pros and cons over the toro dingo. I’m doing a test run with All Access Equipment tomorrow. Gonna fly an 83HD in the parking lot before setting up a demo. I’ve got a few jobs in mind to test it on. @flushcut Do you still love yours?

My mother had an inversion table she got years ago. She got on it a couple years ago after I told her not to. It has to be correctly setup, and if it isn't, you can get hurt or killed. She didn't set it up right, fell, and spent two weeks in the hospital/rehab. I should have cut the straps on it when she was talking about it, so it couldn't be used. I gave it to my boss, but I think it's still in his barn. I never liked using it, but I never tried it when my back was really sore.

Back