Good Morning!

hope everyone had a good holiday.

So far today the exhaust has fallen apart on my Ford, Chevy is making a strange high whining noise (kinda like a vacuum leak whistle) that seems to be coming from the tranny area, drove into town and installed a screw hook in a porch post for my cousin to hang her dog lead on, visited with neighbor in the driveway for a bit, checked the bank and see I'm $5 short on having enough to cover the check that needs to be sent out today...checked mailbox and no money arrived...

Had plans on heading out to play some music but guess I'll hang here and get some house stuff done.

Getting better! It was definitely a sinus problem...so weird I never felt any of pressure, but started draining late last night after some salt water & vicks inhaler treatments...been blowing nose and coughing flem some this morning and still a bit of ear-ringing but feeling quite well now.:)

It has.
Several times.
And been a pleasure every time.

Took quite a bit of travelling to bring this commie Dane out to meet the West American TreeHousers, but it was well worth it.
In fact, once my economic situation betters, I'll do it again.

Willie, Stephen, Burnham, Jerry & Terri, Dave and Mario, I hope you will come over here some day ( When those pesky Icelandic volcanoes don't get in the way)

Packing up and heading out to play some music at a house jam about 2 hours form here. have a good day all!8)

Went out this morning to watch the sun come up. Everything covered in a thick layer of frost, which Chopper felt the need to try and melt all of it off the bushes. It was rather peaceful. Now everyone is awake and I'm making breakfast. Another hour and I'm going to start cleaning up my firewood area.

drove back home this morning...jammed for about 8 hours yesterday then crashed there at my buddys' place. Had great time but am glad to be back home...foggy drive back and happy to be off the road.

Well, it was included amongst much visiting and chuckling between old friends...:) My hands are fairly sore today though, so we did get a good bit of picking in.

That was the coolest thing about having a band...playing several nights a week together...I miss it some...

Back