Good Morning!

Up late this am...had great time playing music yesterday...ran into several old friends and an ex Aunt was even tending bar. Played about 4 1/2 hours then headed home.

weird...I had 3 different people come up and ask me what I called the instrument I was playing...I replied "a Bass"...none had seen one...guess they aren't as popular as they once were.

Have another rehearsal scheduled today "sometime before 2"...musicians and time:lol: Playing with a couple of guys in their 20's...pretty good musicians and the singer has an excellent voice (writes good material too).

going to try getting the new amp up and running today also.

beutiful day out again...I love this time of year...might mow lawn later.

Breakfast done...coffee perking....lift all charged and set up...ready to do some trimming and destruction at the home place. beautiful sunny morning, hardly a cloud to be seen...leaning toward a more leisurely pace today... 8)

Went and looked at a couple trucks for sale this morning. Had my eyes on a 93 F350 with the 7.3 turbo diesel... Still thinking on it. Some simple fixes. Blew white smoke then black. Been sitting a while. Might be a tranny issue as well unless the clutch just ain't throwing out enough..... Ahhhhhh projects.

Ran my Sister around on some errands...now getting ready to set up & practice material ofr the show tonight...rehearsal this afternoon then head out to the show.

Haven't been out to a "happening" place in so long I don't know if I should dress up or dress down...:lol:

Seems every morning doing something these days. Out having a family breakfast. Then go next door and pick up a livestock gate and some feed. Back up to the shop for welding and then off to estimates in the national forest.

Finished coffee and late breakfast. Going to do some view clearing at a long-term custy's home. He has lots of trees. Heir to the Olympia Brewery, I believe. Nice not to have to bid work there. Just submit a bill, anymore.

Rained out today...went to breakfast in town...good day to work on some music and hunker down with a book...

Taking the day off too. Going to the big town over west for a doctor's appointment for the wife, getting close now, the 13th of November is coming right up.

The last week or so we have been very busy with shipping calves. We shipped the 19th and preg checked yesterday. Worked for three days to get enough 4 wheelers going to ship.

Nice easy day today.

Ya, I was thinking it looked a perfect job for a crane to whip through it. Good for moving logs in quantity as well with long paired up cables. 20+ trees per day can help to make one feel efficient.

All packed up and ready to head North for a few days. Get to fight all the traffic for opening day of deer season. Will be working tomorrow and probably pissing off a few hunters I'm sure.

just have to drop the dog off, then hooking up camper and having breakfast before I hit the road.

Back