Good Morning!

Fell asleep around 7:30 last night I think. Don't know why. Guess I needed it. Therefore I've been up since four. Out of quiet stuff to do at the house so I guess I'll be early for work.

More post pounding today. Did I think 60 yesterday and have about 10 more to do this morning as long as my buddy who helped me yesterday comes back. Lol. But today all involves 12' 6x6's as corner and gate posts. The critical ones.

I got 12' treated 6x6's for just over 9 bucks a piece round here that was a hell of a price. So I went beefy!

It was such a good deal I'm sure some kinda mistake was made. 10 of those suckers loaded in the back of a pick up for $96 including tax.

It's gonna look real sharp once the boards are on.

Gotta love those mis-marked items:)

checked out car rentals for trip tomorrow...$43 and no mileage charge...things have changed...I was expecting it to be much more costly for where I'm going...I'm not arguing :)

cleaning fees! watch out. return it clean, clean. So I've been told. dunno. a lot to be main on their insurance.

yep, got to be spiffy when it goes back.

I was glad I had the insurance on one when I drove through a bad storm once and a branch let loose and took out the rear window. Back of the car got soaked w/no window left...they never batted an eye...they must see some doozies get turned back in.

Headed out to look at vehicles today. Rented a car for the trip and a friend will pick me up about Ten. It's around 3 1/2 hours to the first stop...hopefully then home, as it's the #1 pick on my list. Otherwise there are a few to look at on the way back.

My 200t is done...thanks Nic (tt)! :boogie: :wav:

Sun just coming up over the trees...not a cloud in the sky...looks to be a beautiful day.:coffee2:

Woke up a few minutes ago. phone with no juice means no clock. What time is it? Time to get up. The internal clock is suprising.

:coffee2: Another beautiful morning here. Getting ready to head North to jam on some Old country with friends this afternoon. Bringing the Bass and the Fiddle...not sure what I'll end up playing yet.

Here's a good one, Dave.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UaqjbGnhoDQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbup:

Played it many times...it was in the set list of a couple different bands I was in. I could hit the high vocals when I was younger, sadly not any more.

I saw Jim and Jesse live once. A thrilling show, they tore the place up. As much as I know about it, it seemed like superb musicianship.

They put on a great show back in the day. My buddy picked banjo for them for a couple years, then Jim retired and another friend played for Jesse for several more years. Jesse still performs but has lost a lot.

Back