Good Morning!

My morning included test running my chip truck. Funny. I went to check the oil before departure, and noticed that a plug wire and the main wire were loose on the distributor cap. Checking things like that is important on machines, especially after servicing. Test drive felt strong, but had a mostly empty bed and no chipper, so hard to say. I"m going to say I got extra power, whadda I got to lose.

D is counting to 10 (except 6 seems absent), and is showing that she is very ready for potty training, and had three pp's in the little potty in the play area, and then 1 in the big toilet with the adapter seat, all self-initiated during diaper free time with a lot of 'milk-juice'. She is 'reading' books herself somewhat, and helping to read stories by filling in the upcoming details. If I hadn't read Little Pookie before, she's be spoiling the high points. haha. 25 months.

Morning, all!

Watching a little PBS kids with D, now that she's 2 years old. Calliou, and peers, and teach kids a lot, just like adults. Clean-up is easier when she has a good peer example.

I've been trying this with the guys, always trying to clean the truck garbage daily, even, get this craziness, right away 'cause there's a, get this, garbage bag in the truck.

Wish I didn't have to initiate all of these things. Guess that's part of being the boss, and being frustrated about things not being where they should be, when I want them.

Butch, better in summer hear than in winter...I installed here for 23 years and winter always sucked.

Reddog...Mostly only did new construction in Winter for builders. Their regular guy would take Winter off and I would close in roof for them...next Summer i was doing all their roofs.8)

And came it did. Was trying to line Katy up with her job and her car was having issues. I guess the car has been having issues. WTF?! Tell me something before you need to drive it to work. Told her that it had two low tires and she never did anything about it. Tranny fluid was low this am. She said it was lacking power until it warmed up.. Well guess what. Water leak last night put me behind at the shop.
By the time I got to MY job it was 11 AM and I needed to just burn shat to calm down.. I hate mornings!

Al, hope things get better down there for ya quickly.

Steph, lots of folks burn stuff to calm down;)

Hanging out waiting to look at job this afternoon for a guy that called this am. Had been thinking of taking off to pick some music at a get-together but guess it will have to wait until later...

Raining all week here.
Not nice for work, since we have a lot of spraying to do, but I bet the 29000 little sitka spruce we planted are feeling right at home in it.

Back