Good Morning!

A cold beer makes both a good "ice pack" for a sore spot, as well as a roller/ massager for the muscles, front and back of the forearm. Drinking is only for the medicinal effects of the cold bottle, you see.

Dog disappeared for a few hours this morning. Found him 4 driveways down the road looking pretty miserable in the pouring rain.:lol:

Snowing lots of huge flakes now after raining all night. Beautiful Spring we're having so far...

A bit sore from fruit trees and some pruning actually. Small muscles in my hands are sore. A lot of overhead pole pruning work (Fiskars!), the regular bull pruner is probably 50% heavier.

Got my chip truck back ($2400 later, thank you hydroboost/ hydro lock braking system). Now I need to have an adjustable idler pulley made to take the place of the adjustable smog/ air pump which is disabled, as the pump froze up, and was complicating things. So now my 1990 chip truck engine is farther from stock. Unfortunately, like with a modded saw, a legal shop can't work on the engine. My welder friend can probably do the work cheap, and I'll be back in action with a dump truck. Thank god. Time for some truck shopping. Can't get knocked down waiting on old truck parts and need to chip and haul.

Dang! He couldn't find his way home? Is he an old fella?

11 yrs. Not in great shape. Not sure he was done exploring yet. The lady's are puttin' some scent in the air methinks. Might be he was just looking guilty for me catching him out of the yard.

watching reports of all the damage from storms last night. I had to take several detours on my drove home yesterday because of all the downed trees and power lines...what a mess.

Got Levi up early to catch up on some school work.. Made coffee... Raining out, so we'll call it a rain day.,
Making French Toast with Lilly helping....
More work keeping kids quiet so as not to wake Katy up :lol:

My Farmer buddy just brought over a dozen fresh eggs, so no french toast here until I start using the store-boughts again.;)

1 pot of coffee down...time for breakfast and then several hours of banjo "work" 8)

I'm going grocery shopping this morning! Honestly, haven't grocery shopped in ages. Bring on the junk food and bacon!

Wait long enough and they will say the stuff causes cancer. I just skimmed a book this week the whole premise of which was that whole grains and wheat are super bad for brain function and longevity:/:

Last time I checked, whole grains were top quality health food.

Yeah, you never really know what you are getting. They certainly normally use pesticides on tea plants. The delicate outer leaves are very attractive to bugs.

Wait, wishing you did live in Arkansas?

I got my brakes worked out and smog pump put on my chip truck after a stupid long time of being down.

Back