Good Morning!

Damned antique Jeep and 50 year old carb .Pizz on it I'll just order a new one.Tired of fooling with it .

Soo in a short fire up the Ferguson and get the rear blade on it to plow out to get to my firewood piles .First I have to find where I parked the blade at .It's out there in the snow some place .

Oh hell I couldn't get that damned tractor out .Stuck!

I got the old Jeep going,evidently frozen fuel line or stuff plugging the line .No matter I got to my firewood .

Snowed here............ again. After 18 hours in a backhoe i cant imagine how guys operate large machines day in day out. I wanted to get out and shovel for gods sake.

I

I'll arm wrestle!

Last time I arm wrestled (and possibly last time ever, short of Dahlia) I won, and my elbow hurt for days. BIG tongan kid in UT, hoods in the woods.

I have what I think is funny game with Dahlia where I pretend to grunt and struggle, and she throws me down, or pushes me down or whatever, like she's super duper strong. We call it ArmStrong Baby, and she does the double bicep flex, when I encourage her. I'm trying to teach her to arm wrestle like that, and have her not only slam my hand to the table but knock me to the floor in the process. A party trick, endearingly funny to ladies, perhaps.

Call out this morning it got me out of bed, tree across drive cleared it to allow access for ambulance back Monday morning for full clear up .now time for breakfast.

Always nice to get an early start on the day eh?

I get to sit and wait for a phone call today to see where we are working. I despise starting late, it feels like I'm behind and have to catch up the rest of the day

Snowed here............ again. After 18 hours in a backhoe i cant imagine how guys operate large machines day in day out. I wanted to get out and shovel for gods sake.

I

:lol: Haha, I've wondered the exact same thing. I get stiff as all hell after awhile on a machine.

I

Yup, it does that to me too! I've got off and ran hot laps around the machine before and jump right back in it and hammer down again. Seen some people that can sit there all day long week after week.

Supposed to work today if we can make it to the job. Got about 7" or so of snow last night. If it doesn't take all day to clear a skid road we might get something cut.

It's taking some adjusting for me to be back working for someone else again. I see things I would do differently and get frustrated, but it's his business. Good practice working on my patience I guess.

On the other hand, my own jobs are starting to trickle in for when the weather clears. Should have a decent year between the two.

My day off so the first thing is plow out the driveway .We got maybe 3-4 inchs of snow with freezing rain .

It came up so fast as I was driving home I had to stick my head out the window to see .1/4" of ice on the windshield in about 5 minutes .

Good you made it home safe Al! I just got done pulling some snow off the roof while waiting for the Boss to call. i'll probably off clear the rest i can reach tonight after i get home. Want to lessent the load before the rain hits on Thursday.

Back