Good Morning!

57gci.jpg

No consequences here. Just have a steady pace of work ahead, and would like to get it done :)

I gotta climb three trees at the golf course down the street for a friend, then we'll start a flop job in the area and leave if it gets to bad,

Renewed my drivers license at the police station. I have a "gold" license, which means that I haven't had any driving violations or was in any way a contributing factor to a wreck due to negligence. With a gold rating, in and out of the renew process with an eye test and after watching the 30 minute video on safe driving. Insurance rates are cheaper too. Any minor infraction drops you down to a "blue" license, which means you have to renew at the more procedural oriented main motor vehicle place, and they make you watch an hour long video. I could hardly keep my eyes open during the vid, the only one in there, in a place that had partitions like an emergency room. :/: The girls that handle the thing were real nice though, which was appreciated, because I hate with a passion doing official stuff like that here, it gives me the creeps. At the police station, you can hear them practicing wooden sword fighting upstairs, lots of shouting and yelps can be heard outside through the open windows. I hope they weren't practicing on prisoners like they used to.

Hmmmmmm..... Sword fighting...... Interesting.

Already dumped a load of chips on a customer that will be painting my pump house :) She'll have another load for her garden tomorrow ;)

Have to stop by the church and register the kids for camp. Then go chip the rest of that tree and yard the wood up a bank.

I drove by that 1952 dodge dump truck that is for sale up the street... It's killin me!!!!!!! I soooooo want that old truck... Runs and can be registered tomorrow... ARRRRRRRRRRRG.... trying to remind myself of priorities.

I thought in the USA you had to take a test to renew your license...maybe a state thing? I recall the max speed around schools is 25mph.

I think watching the safe driving vid every few years is a pretty good thing. I did have a problem staying awake, but it does show some pointers that tend to be forgotten. Kind of resets you in a way. Also right there up next to the screen, they have a chart comparing the list of this year's car accident injuries and fatalities, compared to the previous year. I do believe that driving is inherently a potentially very dangerous thing, anything in one's favor is good.

Coffee maker died this morning after producing about 4 ounces of the precious dark brown nectar. As soon as the mental fog clears a little I'm off to replace it.

I've got a Monday only tree today. Parking lot is empty only one day a week. Supposed to rain like a motha today, and Harlan is bringing his bucket truck to knock the ol' dead Elm down. Pita, but what are ya gonna do.

I count the days to roll out in my own bucket, and not worry about getting things lined up with someone else. Soon, soon!

Back