Good Morning!

Good morning ya'll! Sitting here chillin with some coffee after cooking some French toast for the kiddies.
They had their Christmas pageant at the little Christian school Katy has been taking them to.
I was having troubles with my ankle/heel last night at the pageant, hurt like hell, the one I gaffed the other day. Woke up this morning and it felt tight and it looked swollen. Soon as Kat wakes up, I am headed off to the clinic to get some antibiotics.
Lanced it and soaking it currently.. Little hiccup in schedule though. Seems quiet this morning.. Must be all working (which is really where I would rather be!).

Sitting here waiting for a phone call with an address for today's job. No, I'm not calling him. And I'm not leaving the house until I know where I'm going.

Only took an hour and I got to have breakfast of biscuits and gravy while I waited :)
Parting with the money is never any fun... but... make the best of it.
Came home and now I am getting ready to go to my moms with the kids for presents and dinner. I stopped by NAPA on the way home and got most of what I need to button up the WIllys and almost did get it done.. Turns out my gasket set is short the carb to intake gasket:|: HAD I KNOWN!!!!!!
And I just finished tuned the 200T for a few tree jobs this week. Already cutting like a banshee, can't wait till the rings seat :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!

Sticking with my get up at around the same time everyday routine. I actually slept in 'til about 615, generally getting up at 5am for work m-th, but I normally don't drink a bottle of champagne and get to bed at 140am. Cuppa joe and an Emergen-C.

Almost everybody will be closed today and a lot of places will be closed tomorrow since the 1st is on a Sunday. Start thinking about Tuesday for your part.

Well, I was starting to get the urge for a double sausage biscuit with cheese, so I immediately fixed myself a bowl of cheerios and skim milk. Mmmmmmm.

Youth is wasted on the young!!! :whine:

Oatmeal, I've been eating oatmeal when getting the urge for any food, like late at night. I found some good oatmeal, ground fine so just a little cold milk and it is tasty. A little honey if I need sweet.

Getting coffee and ready to go have breakfast with me Parents and one of my sisters that came up from LA area. She (sister) has some gifts for the kiddos and I get to see her about a couple times a year. So I get a nice breakfast at the restaurant and get to haul my butt up in a large blue oak to prune it over a roof. Thank god for the Wraptor :lol:

Up at 3am with toothache...figures.

Heading down to IL this morning to look at a couple chip trucks.

F450 and F550

Looks like 'bout a five hour drive so should be back home around 6-7pm. Hope this toothache stays down at a dull roar...

Took delivery on my BMG this am. I called to find out where the 38 Special was and it is coming on another tractor trailer this afternoon:|: The truck that was here this morning was nearly empty to start with. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me but what do I know...

Back