Good Morning!

That arrangement has me a little confused also. It is a 1995 and it doesn't have a fuse just for this circuit, it has a 50 amp fuse under the hood for all the lights. I'm thinking it could be a bad connection in the plug that goes into the light switch. But it's real hard to get in there and I seem to be getting home with very little daylight left.

Mine has a 40 A for lights and a 25 that is labeled Parking Lps. I was looking for a fuse that said Instrument Panel, as that is all I knew that was out. Further head scratching revealed running lights were out too. Does your horn work? It shared the power feed and I had to put an inline in for it too.

Today's a day off from Burger Town, so I'll be wearing my tree surgeons hat for some live oak trimming - sweet! And it's gonna be a beautiful day - another plus!

Also, I had a 'lil bonus on my check today; it's seems like we earned a bonus from the high score we received on an inspection we just went through. Hell, I didn't see that coming - it kinda makes all the BS worth it!

themcrib.png

I went there two days ago. I never had a Mac Rib.
I got the meal and I realized I had just found the best fries in the world and did not care that the sandwich was below par,
BTW, If you drive a big truck, you might just wanna walk in, saves being embarrassed when you nee to back up.
no apostrophes.
Meaning I drive a big Silverado 4 by 4 long-bed.

Already worked a half a day today and now I'm chilling for the rest of the weekend. Beautiful big willow deadwood. I love deadwooding big weepers, it makes such a difference in their appearance, brightens them right up.

Watched Super Size Me last night with the wife, hoo boy, talk about curbing your appetite for fast food.

I think if you ground up cardboard... added some egg for binder and formed into what looks like a fake doggy toy rib and then smothered it with some caro syrup disguised as BBQ sauce... You would pretty much have the product and flavor at hand..

The Chinese are ahead of you on those recipes, Stephen. Some recent scam had imported pot stickers made from choice cardboard.

How does "choice" cardboard differ from good old fashioned regular cardboard?

Old fashion cardboard is made from old growth trees most lkely .Just like old toilet paper is kind of like burlap much akin to sandpaper .Which probabley was made to resemble the Sears and Roebuck catalogs that graced many an out house .

I just assumed it was choice cardboard, because lots of people apparently ate the pot stickers without complaint. It makes me reason that the person who devised the mixture, was somewhat selective about what cardboard they used. Just being speculative, it might have been any old box from the back of the market, for all I know. Probably not the fish market. It just occurs that anyone cooking in this vein that doesn't know that there are various types of cardboard, is more unlikely to achieve gourmet status with their recipes. The market might only be friends and family.

Good Morning TreeHousers! It's a day off from da House Of Burgers, so I'll be taking it easy flying a bucket for my buddy Mike. I didn't wanna climb today, but he said he had an easy bucket gig, so I'm game. Man, these dual incomes are starting to add up! :rockon:

Plus, it feels good to get in the air!

Ha I'm off until next Tuesday .With luck I'll get my fall clean done so instead of trying to find stuff under two feet of snow that I can locate it without much trouble .Well sounds good but probabley not so easy .

I may get on that oak I can't seem to find the time or motivation to do for some reason .

Snow? Supposed to be 74 this afternoon here. Butch, I'm doin the same thing. It takes me about 3 days to do a 1 day tree job working after work. It's kind of nice to have some money in the bank. On Saturday the forklift driver I work with showed up still smelling like booze from the night before.
F

Well as of this time there is no snow but in due time there will be .It's supposed to be mid 50's today but it looks a bit overcast at the moment so who knows .

It's drizzling out so much for the oak today .I've gotten to the point in life I neither have to nor care to work in the rain .

Beautiful day out; was at one clients place and finished their weekly bookwork; off to make their deposits now.
Then installing a wrought iron railing out front of a 120 year old house.
Meanwhile a friend is setting up to sand and re-polyurethane all the wood floors in our house.

There are some great finishing oils that can be used for floors that don't require sanding to redo. A calmer appearance too than urethane.

Back