Good Morning!

I am delegating, the guys are going to pick up a tree to plant and dead wood a little one, everything else is on me

heading out to a big benefit "Pickin' on Cystic Fibrosis" today. My buddy runs it and a lot of my friends' bands are playing there for free. Figure it is a good reason to get out of the house for a bit.

Ha, I found two free rounds of golf certificates in my glove compartment today. Just bought a year membership at the same course yesterday....figures. I gave the certificates to a friend, who was planning on golfing tomorrow, at breakfast this morning.

So, how'd the gig go? Did you participate orrrr just spectate?

It's my day off! Last night, I had the great idea of calling Mike and doing something today but.... I just might sit on my butt instead.

JUst went down to drop some money in the bucket and visit with friends. stayed a couple hours and drove back home.

Good morning, TreeHousers! Lordy! Two days off in a row is a blessing I'd forgotten about! I haven't had that since I started... very nice. And to have them fall on a sat/sun is a rare thing indeed! Imma keep track of it, even - it's gonna be such a rare occurrence!

It's hard getting used to payday being every other week!!! :whine:

Morning, going to over to the P's for the usual Sunday breakfast. Then I may trim their Honey Locust (eww) and maybe split some firewood.

Blue skies today, awesome. Saw a comedy show last night, Susie Essman from Curb Your Enthusiasm. It was pretty good, got home late so I woke up at 9 for the first time in ages.

Have to clean up all the drywall scraps at the house, then mop the floor quick and put down some plastic so the hardwood doesn't get filled with compound. PITA.

I'm supposed to be at a party at 2:00, and one at 5:00, not sure I'll make it to either.

I'm enjoying a much needed day off also. Thursday and Friday I did small tree jobs after work and then Saturday at the sheller there was a huge mess because a key twisted off of a shaft and then everything backed up for about 10 minutes. Got a good workout.

Last day kicking it at the home show. Forgot my computer and tablet here last night so i'm here an hour early, afraid it was going to walk away

With my screwed up work this is one of my days off . Have to take the Mrs to the doctor ,finish the last coat of urethane on a pair of window valances I made of ash and repair a door bell for my mother .

Rain is in the forecast so that pretty much puts the dampers on tripping some more of the dead ash trees for now .

Gonna put out some more firewood today and take a tree or two down (or at least clean up some) for some pine I need to gather. Taking this week to fill almost all our deliveries and get set up for the bon fire as well as our own wood. Rob and the boys got a good start on our personal wood stash. Now just to get caught up with everyone in case we get early rains this year.

Back