Good Morning!

Good stuff Brian.
I got up early and went down to the yard and finished splitting my winters wood. Also worked on my chip truck and fixed some lights on the bucket truck. Home for a break then I need to get my new tracks on the boxer

Nope, always something. Noticed that the gravity hose from the reservoir to the power steering pump is leaking, might catch that this evening after things cool off. Just put a new belt, don't need it getting oily right off the bat

Paid for tuition and books for next semester of school this morning... ouch, guess I better drum up a couple jobs to knock out to make it through the month. Now waiting to hear from Mom's lawyer. Meeting my Sister at the funeral home at 1pm to get arrangements set.

Guess a storm knocked out power to over 7,000 around here last night and we have flood warnings in several counties all around us. Only saw a sprinkle and a few lightning here and still have power.

Dave a couple of things, sorry about your mom, and good luck with everything. I was there last year with my stepdad, similar circumstances as well. :(

Also what's your schedule looking like for the fall? I thought I had mine set at 17 credit hours, but if they don't get the staff replaced(they're hiring all new nursing program instructors... helpwantedwtf.jpg
announced a couple of weeks ago/month until start date), I'm going to have to change my schedule for the fourth time... this school has been a big part of my educational life, but sometimes I think they need a good recto-cranial inversion and a good old fashioned :pimp: slap, which I'm heading out the door in a few minutes to do

Thanks for the thoughts. I had to reschedule once so far and it bites. Hope things work out for you.

I'm only taking 10 Credit hours in the Fall and 13 in the winter. I'm enrolled in both Comm. College and State University for the Fall as I need one class at CC yet to keep from taking another year of BIO at GVSU. I'll be transferring 54 CH by the first of the year plus have 6 under my belt at State.

Chugging coffee and fixing to head up town for breakfast. Have to drag a bunch of brush back to mulch pile this morning so I can finish mowing. I have today and Sunday to get the place cleaned up a bit before folks come visiting after the memorial service on Monday. Picked up new blades for the mower and got most of the place mowed yesterday, but still have brush piles everywhere. Meeting with the preacher this afternoon.

I am really ready to play music tomorrow with the band. I can use the small break.

Chugging coffee as well... I need to be fully alert for phone calls this morning and then off to either brushing a driveway or sumptin... Still need to verify what exactly we will be doing on the property for the next two days. Three houses and they switch the job on us often to what they want done at what house......

Tree?

Now that you've pointed it out, I'll get right on that ID thing....

Breaking camp this morning. It was a lot of fun up here and plenty to do. Kids are about done though and want to be home with their "stuff".
Being in my own bed will feel good :)

Pinus contorta

Attachments

• honeymoon 085.jpg
    honeymoon 085.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
  • honeymoon 086.jpg
    honeymoon 086.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1
Slept in till 730, long time since ive done that. We have been invaded by the fall web worm and i have been spraying trees like crazy. Good money

Back