Good Morning!

You don't even hang in the airport anymore. I go to the free waiting parking lot and wait for my sister to call me and then I pick her up at the curb. A high school buddy's little brother became a hare krishna. Gave them all his money and ended up killing himself.

Beat him up pretty bad, apparently, to get what was required to open the safe. The first reports were of him getting stabbed, then I heard it was a lead pipe, as if they couldn't tell what was used in the beginning.

I am stalling I really don't feel like doing this small job for a friend but oh well. "Time to make the doughnuts"

It's Sunday, I need some time to not work. Been slammed for months now and I'm weary. I filled up the Mustang gas tank yesterday, I think I'll get in her and see where I end up this afternoon.

I slept like a baby last night, ahhhhh. Just got up, and the sun is shining.

Not sure what I'm doing today yet. Last night I put an ad on craigslist for a free small pile of blue stone I had at my house. Woke up the 24+ e-mails about them :lol:. Good thing I didn't leave my phone number!

I just got back from Daytona. I had a couple opportunities to open her up, hit 130mph three different times with lots of throttle to spare. Handles great although the steering gets a bit light over 125. On the way home an older couple on a Harley got my attention at a stop light. He said that he had a Bullitt Mustang at home and if I wanted some fun I should put a supercharger on it. I'm not sure if I could own anything much faster than this and keep my license.

Butch, just one but I've only had it a week. ;)

Supposed to be killing a tree that has interrupted my sleep since like Thursday or Friday when I called to confirm our day with the client.
Valley oak... For some reason they spook me a tad. Limb drop perhaps. Get done with being on hold with AZ DOT and I can go get it at least down to a stem. The apprehensiveness of a climb when I have that feeling, drives me wacky!

SOOOOOO
AZ DOT referred me to a district court and now I have the code and numbers to release the hold on my license in AZ ......:lol: That I no longer possess nor have I for 12 years. :lol: So that release will in turn generate paperwork after I pay for an AZ license renewal to be sent to CA to allow me to renew my DL here.
I renewed my CA DL here by mail back in December that was about to expire in February. CA cashed the check and never sent it to me. So I went into the DMV office to ask WTH... They had no answer except to say it was still pending approval and issue me a 120 day extension. 120 days later, still no card. Go to DMV office again and find out AZ has a hold on me. OKKKK now this would have been a valuable piece of info to have back at least in February. :lol: SO I get another 60 day extension to resolve the issue.
Old fine for lapse of registration on a car I had a voluntary repo on. :lol:
NP.. paid... now just the final red tape paperwork between states and I can keep on keeping on :D

:lol:

And here I was trying to be a good role model for my kids and live a clean life ........

Well. Now I only have to wait for the receipt to come in the mail so I can finish the next step of fixing this thing.
That was a miserable period in my life that was depression based. It will be delightful to leave it even further behind me. :D

3 of five issues over this thing were resolved with patience and perseverance. Soon as I get what I need in the mail, two more bite the dust. Back to feeling like a legit citizen. Just had to put that valley oak kill on hold until Saturday. I still drove up there with Rob today to lay it out for TD end of the week. I think he feels better about getting a preview peek at how we need to rig it out. As it was, I forgot to pull the septic/sewer plans on the house and got that done today as well. Looks like I am going to have to witch the sewer line that comes out that side of the house and lay down some wood to help protect it. It looks like a pumped system, so there will also be a tank somewhere on that side of the house. Fun Fun..

Everything is soaked from rain so good day to do some running around. have to pick up a prescription, drop off fiddle bow to be re-haired to my buddy who set up my Bass, then maybe visit Vermeer and Tree Care Supplies:/:

Coffee Here :drink:
on my way to making ham & cheese omlette for the kiddos and then of to work.
I wish I had a supplier closer to me. Probably better I don't. Be like a kid in a candy store

I gotta tell ya it's tough with all them tools only 200 yards from the house...8)

Last edited:
Fixed up the trout Trevin caught yesterday for breakfast. Really fun to get him hooked (har) on such things

Back