Good Morning!

Craig, lets see a pic or two, thats a hella big garden!
Jay, I hear you, our local weather has kept most things in the 'are you serious?' phase.
Willie, make sure to not trap any birdies in the netting! Aeroponics is closed system also, add water and minerals etc, water level stays constant in containers at a low level and periodically a misting system sprays the roots with solution. At least thats one way its done, the terms of hydroponics, aquaponics and aeroponics are fairly interchangeable depending on the exact methodology of the system, or its description. I dig a system called 'pipe dreams' but its a fairly heavy investment initially, even if you home make the rig.
pipe_dreams_160.jpg

Interesting.

As to the birds, the entire point of the net is the birds! If they try to eat my goodies and get stuck then I don't feel sorry for them!

They make little tent contraptions used by urban gardeners .Screened in with a sun shading top to keep the plants from getting scorched and netted for the birds and bugs .

If I'd have thought about it yesterday while in Columbus Ohio I would have taken a picture of one I saw there .Who ever owned that thing the plant life inside of it was small botanical garden .

Good morning, everyone! It feels great having a CLEAN TreeHouse! Can I get an Amen?
124.gif

Does anyone plan on
Barbeque1.gif
today? I get to work some...

Amen then .

On todays agenda first thing is to tour the community garage sale in the little podunk town I grew up in .With any luck maybe someone will show interest in that damned albatros of a motor home .

As far as the sale thing I certainly don't need a thing but you just never know what treasure might be lurking amidst all the baby clothes , old furniture and worn out lawn mowers .

I'm taking some little bradford pear from a backyard in Modesto. My Nephew came down from Sacramento with his Wife and kid yesterday and we had steaks, potato salad, and apricot cobbler.

Today: Run to store for a few items for my parents, fix refrigerator; make dish to take to Memorial Day gathering, act as a greeter at a funeral service for a church member who died a few days ago; then off to a graduation party, then back home to whip the ends of a couple new hitch cords, play with reducing my srt/ddrt systems to a minimum and pack it all up to leave on vacation...

heading out to do Friday's regularly scheduled work, in order to allow me to take Friday off in order to extend my weekend in order to relax a bit better.

I took out a little bradford pear in a backyard and trimmed the neighbor's ginko tree. Got a footlong tuna on sourdough at Subway. With spinach, onions, and jalapenos, quite yummy.

Actually I travel a bit in the states and I can honestly say it has been at least 40 years since I have seen anyone asking for anything at an airport except TSA. And they all have such a sence of Humor!.
easy-lift guy

Back