Good Morning!

Orrrrrr, get all three and chow down!
168.gif

I am going to try and get that stump into the truck on Monday Steve. I'll let you know if I get it home ok. The jeep was acting up, so I won't have the winch. Guess I will get creative with rope :/:

Have another cup of coffee and blow off work for the day. Take your family to someplace fun is my advice.

We are going over to my mom's tomorrow for a family day over there. I will be dropping some nasty broken snags while I am there. But the family will have fun none the less. :)
Mom will put on a nice outside lunch. Kids will get to play with grandma and grandpa. Can't really start taking 2 days off again until the schedule is caught up from all this back log.

Tom should be out in a short time with his chipper .Later I might tear into the 020T for a crank case change .Rained a tad bit last night ,too wet to finish my lawn rolling .

Aha my newly sown grass where the lawn got torn up from the addition is peeking through the ground .Got it in before the seed eating migratory birds arrived to eat it all up .

Nice D, I spent a few days in Canmore a few years ago for a buddies wedding, nice country up there, except the whole drive from Calgary, prairies suck, but thats just my humble opinion. :)

I saw Colonel Sanders in the lobby of the St. Francis hotel in San Francisco. He was looking impeccable in his pristine white suit and cane, and instead of chickens, he was surrounded by a bevy of middle aged women. They appeared to be swooning over him. I'd love to have that recipe!

I have three jobs lined up today, two hedge trims and one installation job, plus its election day up here, I get to go vote at some point as well. :)

I'm up a bit early today. I have to go trim palm trees in a grocery store parking lot. I was scheduled to do them Wednesday but my truck was down. I'm going to try to get an early start and get a jump on the cars.

Rajan, water pumps aren't that bad.

I'm up a bit early today. I have to go trim palm trees in a grocery store parking lot. I was scheduled to do them Wednesday but my truck was down. I'm going to try to get an early start and get a jump on the cars.

Rajan, water pumps aren't that bad.

Brian, what do most guys get for trimming palms in Central Florida?

Back