Good Morning!

Royal wedding tonight. I have given my guy a late work start time tomorrow as he said he will be staying up to watch. I wont, unless I somehow get D as F in the next 2 hours and forget everything I stand for. Which is highly unlikely. :D

smiley-laughing025.gif

I heard about all the hub bub going on with the royal wedding. I don't see what the big deal is. If I were them it would be a private wedding. Right now, I have to drive two hours to the jobsite. That Pine that Darin helped me with. They decided to have me clean the mess. Taking the motorized winch to drag the stuff to the drive way should make it a lot easier. The family is going up to the mountains for the weekend. Going to get one more sesion of snowmobiling and skiing in before they shut the works down. See you guys in a few days.

I ended up waking up at about 10 to 3 my time and watching the nuptuals, then back to sleep at 4. I said I was going to so I did, at least I keep my word. :)
Now off to work!

It looked like there was a little problem when first slipping the ring over her finger, a little gout? I flipped on the tv while waiting for my rice gruel. I doubt I'll ever get the gout.

Way too early. It's not civil to fire up a chainsaw before 8am if there are other people within a quarter mile of the job.

I have a yard full of sticks and limbs to clean up after a big blow came through a day ago .

Might fire up my baby asphault roller to roll the lumps out of the yard and might mow .

Oh my ,there's a rather large sugar maple that every time a big wind pops up seems to loose more limbs .Given enough time I believe that thing will just blow away all by itself .The thing is hollow from the roots to about 25 feet up at the first limb .Danged squirrels dive in at the roots next thing you know he's sitting on a limb like he got levitated .Magic .:lol:

Softball tourney today, should be something like 12-14 games between today and tomorrow. Still sore from all the climbing this week... ibprofen? :toast: :)

That was a relatively easy pine - two solid hours on spurs for a couple Franklins and he threw a Jefferson in, for good measure. He probably had 1200 on it, so we both made out. I celebrated with a 10 piece bucket of grilled KFC chicken. Normally, I can't afford that expensive shit, LOL.

Happy May Day! I am going to pump some coffee, go finish a weed cutting job with the DR, and start fixing things that broke all week :lol:
My parts were finally in at the dealer.
:drink:

Back