Good Morning!

I forgot to ask how the show was going last night.. Hope you are getting some good leads.

They shut the burns off again today. I have a storm clean up of snags and hangers to do if I want, but I am going to take a day off, rest up a bit and do it tomorrow. Mara has been trying to baby sit kids pregnant and sick and due any day. Levi had a fever yesterday. Daddy has a sore throat. I will rest up and just do it tomorrow.
The up side to OOT clients is that you can just roll on in and get stuff done and not have to show up right on that day, but keep them informed. Downside is the billing cycle:P
Steve I did not get a blank out yesterday, I was going to do it today. See if I can get up there. Might be baby sitting :/:

Went back to bed and slept a bit, Bubba has been doing a great job taking care of me! Got up and had the dry heaves, bleah, seems I've got the flue.

Might be tonight. I have one on my phone but its not all together yet. Might be able to figure out how to post a pic from my phone later:dur:

The little house we renovated two winters ago had a bathroom with the same tub and tile color. I couldn't get the cast iron tub out of the upstairs alone, so I busted it up with a sledgehammer and shovelled it and the tile down a hole in the floor. Those cast tubs are much lighter in a 100 pieces.

Think I'll mosey off to my shop and work on my saws, it's only 4PM! Into a big job but today was a day off. Yesterday I was cutting some branches holding up a log on the ground, and it rolled over clamped the bar in the cut and jammed my 020 (MS200) into the crane foot. The bar bent bad like a noodle, the saw was ok. It was an old light bar, and needed replacement anyway, still.....:cry: The other saws need some grinder attention.

Woke up with a sore throat again, this sinus infection has set in pretty good and the mucus has rubbed my throat raw. I'm hoping the worst is over though. I thought I felt the infection break while half asleep in that 'twilight' zone about a half hour before my alarm went off. All of a sudden I was able to breathe through both nostrils. I'm not used to getting colds any more since I'm rarely around kids.

Orrrrrrr a neti pot.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aQm7YpxgOnA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol: That picture is sooooo funny!

Speaking of tubs, you might be a guy to ask Dave.

Any leads on a clawfoot tub in your area?

I may know of a few Brendon Pick up would be in VT though and it may have to wait till the snow goes some! I'll check and get some more info. A buddy gutted a old hotel and had last I knew about 20 of them.

I'd appreciate it. I've been finding them everywhere but around me. I actually did find one local, waiting for him to call me back. I'll let ya know if I find one before the snow melts. Looking for an old pedestal sink too. I'll refinished them with automotive paints by my brother.

I'd appreciate it. I've been finding them everywhere but around me. I actually did find one local, waiting for him to call me back. I'll let ya know if I find one before the snow melts. Looking for an old pedestal sink too. I'll refinished them with automotive paints by my brother.

Cool I'll keep ya posted on my findings as well!

Back