Good Morning!

Yes the heated shop is definetly kick ass for winter wrenching. It's all back together and seems to be working well. Hopefully that's all for now.

Good morning, Treehouse. Another fine day here in Florida. I have a small removal first thing this morning because the guy doesn't have a big enough saw to cut down a very hollow tree. :laughing6: It should take about 45 minutes including loading the trunk for him.

Another friend of mine started yesterday on helping me remodel my main bathroom. I began peeling the wallpaper about 3 years ago and gave up. He came in yesterday and gutted most of the bathroom, peeled the wallpaper and skimmed the drywall with the first coat of mud. Today the tub and tile come out. I have a replacement tub I picked up cheap many years ago, brand new and basic white instead of the horrid baby blue that is in there now. I guess at some point this afternoon I'm going to have to decide on a color for the new floor and wall tile. :dontknow:

I also have a couple calls this afternoon to look at a couple more jobs. I am so fortunate to be in the position I am, it seems I always have some work even when everybody is slow. I'm not getting rich but I'm consistently making a couple hundred dollars almost every day.

I just can't imagine living with a baby blue bath tub that long Brian! Really, I couldn't have dealt with it, I was doing good to put up with the piss yellow tile we had in ours!

I took the boy to school this morning, I can't imagine living in those cold climates like that, even after 40min of running, the defroster in the truck still wouldn't melt all the ice on the windshield! It's finally up to 0 now! I may go get a couple more drives IF it gets up to the 30 it's supposed to, then again, I might just sit here on the damn couch and stay warm!

Yup, Carl was the last one to use it. We had to destroy it after that. :P

I got rid of that old toilet that you had to flush twice as well. The replacement is the American Standard Cadet 3 like the other bathroom, 2 inches taller than normal so you don't have to squat down so low to sit. And it flushes everything in one flush!

Those pastels were in rage in the 70's .Fact is one of the bathrooms here has light blue and the other a green color .I'm not about to change them though .House built in '73 .

I also woke up with a sore throat but I haven't puked. I felt the infection in my left sinus before going to bed last night and now the left side of my face hurts. :(

Gotta get the boxer and some trees out on the job for the guys and then finish getting ready for the home show again. At least I can surf the tree house from my fancy new phone when things get slow8)

Back