Good Morning!

Planned a job today, first one of the new year. My helper called an hour ago, he's puking violently. "Please stay home!"

I'll do some errands, and a bit of work at the house I guess. Reschedule for tomorrow before the end of the week snow.

I can empathize, I guess - maybe for the people that HAVE to work just to make ends meet. But if you don't? Stay home, sickie!

Our daughter missed Xmas with us, 'cause some fool was walkin' around spreading the "Norwalk" virus! She got it at work @ a senior citizens home!

Going to plan B or C today... They shut the friggen burns down (CARB). Blaming the inversion layer again :roll:
SOOOOOOOO
I am either felling trees or making firewood...
I am betting on fire wood as I have not heard from the other customer.

Going to plan B or C today... They shut the friggen burns down (CARB). Blaming the inversion layer again :roll:
SOOOOOOOO
I am either felling trees or making firewood...

CARB= California's Arbitrary Rotten Bastages

The air resource board is a pain in my a$$. Really foggy here today, perfect day for a burn;)

Unfortunately we are above the fog and VERY visible with clear blue overhead.
Air resource board can kiss my tukas if I am socked in up here :/:
ooooooops.. That was my outside voice again wasn't it :/:

$850k is ~3% of what he made last year. Taylor Swift knocked back $862k per week on average last year, Simon Cowell a little over 4 days, and Oprah before the Late Late Show went off on the first day.

It's scale of economics; I can't find fault with their general success.

You are saying it's disgusting gluttony if a median American spent $900 for a week of leisure/vacation/living large.

I don't get that.

I just got a phone call from a large client saying I was booked for the next 4 Saturdays with him..... WTF!!!???
I stopped scheduling Saturdays last fall as I was booked with Soccer and lacking in day care while Katy is at work...
GAWWWWWD DAMN IT I hate it when someone says I did something I did not do and is trying to hold me to it. If this was not worth the income he is and as connected with the fire counsel as he is, I would tell him to stuff it. Now I am scrambling to go see him and find some sort of child care for the next 4 Saturdays.
People get stupid shit in their head and then I have to fix it. There are just days I want to tell everyone to STFU and leave me alone.

Oh well .... Thats off my chest, rant done..
Back to regular programming:|:

Tell him he is mistaken and that you are scheduled for the next four Fridays with him because you haven't worked Saturdays in almost a year. Period.

HA!
I am booked till March. Only open days I have are Sat and Sun. until then.
So it is a day care issue to give him Sat for 4 weeks. Then as of March, no biggie. Back to week days except Mondays. I have ski classes until the end of March. So now I just have 3 weekends of day care to work out. Already had one Saturday covered and rescheduled that client to a Monday that is a holiday with no ski lessons. Yup.. Juggling.

Trying to find the motivation to put the front end of my plow truck all back together again. I've got the u-joint changed out and just need to slap it all back in. One more cup of coffee first.

Back