Good Morning!

Coffee and clouds! It is cloudy and cool, I can tell, the mini pitbull went outside did her thing and yelped to be let back in. Where was summer? It was 7C when I got up!!:\:

Have two bin bottoms to clean out, and move some more around. Hopefully they will all be full, IF I get harvest done this year. For those who (from If I had a million bucks thread) that were gonna buy a farm, SAVE your money. There is NOTHING lower on the totem pole of life than a farmer. Hell we're lower on the pole than __________!;)

As a former full-time farmer and now a part-timer, I agree.

Brent, what do the all capitalized words in your post signify? I never have understood why you randomly capitalize certain words in every single post. :?

How did you do those italics?
I'm computer semi-illiterate, remember!

Like thisyou mean?

Yep, it worked.
Thanks a lot.
I like to be able to italice the Linnean names of trees and stuff.

You folks are keyboard gurus . I have a hard time just typing the words out .Shit I can't even figure out now how to flip up a smiley nor post a picture . Back in the lost lane again .

I believe farming and logging were the last two jobs on Forbes job list, and not fighting for the No. 1 spot, either.

No coffee here. Gave it up 7 years ago. I was an ice coffee junkie. Just finished a nice big bowl of mixed melon.

Gotta have my cup o joe... I went without for a while once in my life (about a year as I recall) drinking only juices and herbal teas. My significant other insisted I start drinking it again as I was pretty much an old grouch with out it. Katy says pretty much the same thing.. :lol:
So I just stay in the 32 fluid ounce range for all day.
Helps with my asthma and allergies also .

Back