Good Morning!

Yeah this rain is really messing up my schedule. Going to look at a job, then going to stop by ol' Gramamma and help put a desk chair together for her and probably have some lunch with her too.

Gonna go drop another set of ugly sticks after my pants dry and I pump some more coffee... Have to call a guy tonight about a bon fire for town.. We might be doing it this Nov. ... It's an annual thing here. First time we get to do it though.. Gonna cut a bull pine that is dead and dry out back along with these cedar poles.. Should make for a good ol tee pee style bon fire.:D

jUst got up to get ready for side job this am and got called out on storm again. gotta get going.........

Today I'll change the oil and take a look see under the Ranger to see how things are doing in preperation for winter while I have in on the hoist .

I may fiddle with a saw or two afterwards depending on what kind of a mood I'm in .

I'm going chipping this morning and then knock out a medium fir after that. Then sunday I've got three trees to fell with pull lines, that's as close to a day off as I'm getting until the snow flies.

Waking up here... Have a big English walnut to trim out. Should be fun... First one I will have ever done save for being on an orchard ladder. HO is going to guide me on the pruning aside from the dead wood and he is very knowledgeable in trees and plants.. Does bonzai also :) Me.. I am just the climber with the saw today,,, ;)

Good morning Treehousers. It feels like I'm waking up in a motel in a strange city with this forum, but it will become normal soon enough. Thought I would bump this thread to get it to the top of the forum. There's a bunch of stickied threads that don't need to be stickied though. Maybe Butch can go through each section of the forum and evaluate all the stickied threads.

Yes, I've some housekeeping to do.

Good morning TreeHousers!!!
124.gif

Mornin' everyone. I have some stumps to grind today. My daughter made me coffee yesterday morning and now I can't find the coffee.

Don't you love it when people 'help' you organize your kitchen? :|:
I'm done with work for the day, ran a couple errands, came home for a quick shower then I'll be off for lunch and a haircut this afternoon.

"Waking up in a motel in a strange city"

That is almost poetry, brian.
And hits it right on the nose, too.

Checked the fridge?

I did, but not well enough apparently. It was laying down behind some stuff. I'm ready for tomorrow! Edit, I go out for coffee tomorrow. Also, can't find the flyswatter and the house is full of them from the kids having the doors open all afternoon.

20 years ago I had a roommate who would save EVERYTHING in the fridge, to the point where you couldn't find room to put anything. He would constantly move the coffee and put it elsewhere in order to make room for whatever leftovers he had to save. One day I created a house rule that the coffee stayed in the front right corner of the top shelf and everything else could go somewhere else. From that day on I've been able to find the coffee every morning without looking. I haven't had a roommate in almost 10 years but the coffee location rule still stands.

Did you make a house rule or did you get some of those meds that make the imaginary roommates go away?:P

Don't know which I like better for breakfast, coffee or beer. I usually go with coffee, Guiness is a little expensive.

Back