Good Morning!

Groundie has today off so am taking a vacation day to make it easy on boss so he doesn't have to bring someone out here to work w/me, as I am working about 45min from where the rest of the crews are.

Wife picked me up an HC Pulley at Vermeer yesterday and ordering a couple new 'beaners today.

Been watching Mr. Beraneks "The Working Climber" series and am all geeked at the amount of great info. After basically teaching myself most of the things I use to perform a day of work, I can already see my life in the trees getting easier, and more things getting done.

Raining again this am. that makes 5 out of the last 7 days. Fall is definitely coming.

Up an hour early today (3am). be about time for a nap after breakfast:)

You're up early, Dave. I have a small job at 9am (a small removal and trim 6 palms) and then a trimming job at a bank this afternoon. We can't start the bank job until 3pm.

I have a couple of bids and a consult today. Left the truck and chipper at the jobsite. Driveway looks kind a empty. Edit: Tomorrow is my Dad's 86th birthday party. I had better hit the used bookstore and find him something.

Taking the day off, not that i don't have work, but just because i can. Maybe i'll give that chocolate a try. enjoy the day treehouse.

wow, you dont even have to get out of your car?

My employer, is having an in house flu shot clinic set up at our office for all employees who want it. Im on the fence as Ive never had one before.

Back