Good Morning!

Every day above ground is an excellent day, IMO. :rockon:

You're damn skippy about that, boss! No matter what, every day is a new day. It is a chance to start over anew, and welcome the adventures that await for you.

My adventure of the morning, was cutting the jungle, also know as my grass. Now I need to find my torch set, shielding gas cylinder, and welder, to get ready for tomorrow. :roll:

That would be the exception to that saying.
We had a couple of young people die from H1N1 here in the last couple of days. One was 47 (anyone younger than me is young) and one was 17. Appreciate every day.

Shit! I'm winning the frikken lottery this season, first RMSF and now a urinary tract infection. I have a damn spiking fever that's hit 103. Must be upper UTI.

Shit! I need to work and I can barely move.

Last time I had a fever that high I had pneumonia and didn't even know it. I have to take the wife to babysit the grandkid this morning and do a couple of bids then I have to go into my doc for a blood pressure check.

Sorry to hear that Chip .... Hope you get through it quick. Have 2 sick kids here with that spiking fever thing.. Sux. Lilly is better Seth is getting better today and Wyatt has it.

Well my truck is down at a customers and I have to go trace the problem. Pulled the starter and battery last night and had them tested and they are fine. Must be a wire some where.
Customer loaned me his nice F350 flat bed diesel so I could get home.. I don't think he would wanna trade though:/::lol:

Nothing planned for the day.

My back is hurting, lifted a large roll of filter fabric Tuesday even though I know I shouldn't have. The seven mile bike ride through trails really helped, my muscles feel good at least.

I do have to figure out what's stuck between my brake shoe and rotor on the truck, all brand new stuff but it's wearing a small grove in the rotor and squeaking. Something snuck in there.

I have a stump to grind today. This afternoon my hometown is having a centennial celebration. They are having class reunions for one decade at a time in the park. '70 to '79 is at 1:30. I might go to that.

Heading off to Family reunion on Dads side today. 100 Mi. then food & beer. It will be great to see the folks again. probably pick a bit of music and visit through the night. ya'll have a good weekend!

Well, my only task is completed.

One of those metal clips that hold the pads into the caliper was pushing on the rotor making the indent. Not sure why, but I filed the clip a little bit and made sure it was seated nicely into the caliper. Bled both sides of any excess air, and took it down the street. They feel better now being bled, and they didn't seem to squeak. Fixed? Maybe.

Back