Good Morning!

I get to have fun slaying a big dead pine next to some powerlines. The lines will be hot but booted. I'm hoping the 40 ton will make it simple. I'll soon find out...

I called to have lines booted, and when I get there to do the job, the power company had already did the work for free. Bastards!

Nothing close to the storms down there but yesterday I'm in the parking lot of one of our local dog parks and the wind gusts up. Pow! Two good sized pines lose their tops and a third entire tree blows over! The tree landed no more than 100' from me, it was pretty wild.:O

Nothing close to the storms down there but yesterday I'm in the parking lot of one of our local dog parks and the wind gusts up. Pow! Two good sized pines lose their tops and a third entire tree blows over! The tree landed no more than 100' from me, it was pretty wild.:O
That is wild ! I'd love to witness something like that.

they dont like you slaying their cousins:lol:

Good morning everyone. I'm off to finish an apartment job that I delayed for a couple of weeks. My contract climber and one of my ground guys can do it in a day I think. Pretty good Willie. Trees have a "hit" out on Squisher.

That is wild ! I'd love to witness something like that.

The coolest part is that the full length tree fell directly towards me, it was a perspective I don't often see. Usually I'm at the other end, slicing 'er down.:evil:

I'm having terrific luck lately with cool stuff. I dropped these huge cottonwoods today and one big huge chunk bounced like 35' up in the air and right into a nasty old pond with a big splash. No clean-up job luckily cut and run.

It is raining in Vermont...again! Sixth wettest summer since they started keeping track. I will probably burn waste,process firewood. Stay on ground...

Today shouldn't be too bad for me, only got a couple climbs and they're not too big of a deal. However, the rest of the week is nothing but BIG trees.... and enough of em to kick my arse pretty good.:|:

:D

Good morning, Treehousers! Another fricking rainy day here, I think. I might get lucky and we get to work between the drops, but I won't know that for a couple hours yet. Blimey!

drizzly here too, I dont much mind though as I am attempting to lay low for a week or so, enough working! :)
Gonna head to the BBQ store today to see if I can find a brush for cleaning the new grill, its got stainless steel grill grates on it and I dont wanna frig them up with a scratchy tool.

The woodpile... where it all started many moons ago. I am over half done with wood for the chateaux, and cut split delivered to my folks they are all set for winter. Wood seems like a pain in the ass sometimes...You cannot forget where you come from that is wher I started...Firewood, all I really have to do is me and my folks ...I love being an arborist and do not miss the cordwood business one bit!

I had an uninvited guest in the house last night... I was eating dinner when all the sudden a bat flew across me! Don't ask me how it got in. I opened up all the windows hoping that it would fly out but that didn't happen. Next plan was to grab it with a pair of tongs while it was hanging out and that seemed to work ... threw it in a bucket and voila!

Theres never a dull moment around here :)

It must be happy Monday morning over on the other side of the pond......nobody is posting......still 2 hours before bedtime here..bored.....

You guys all hung over or sumpin?
:big-hang-loose::blob5::scrambleup::greenjumpers::greetings:

Good morning!

I up and getting ready for work while Tree Guy has left to go fishing for the day. There's something wrong with that..............

Back