Good Morning!

I agree, Gigi!

Willie....no need for backup (this time)....he's all for the idea! Thanks for the offer though. :D

I just have to fit it into the schedule. He's even agreed that just booking a night at the lodge would be better than camping since we'll be squeezed for time.

I agree, Gigi!

Willie....no need for backup (this time)....he's all for the idea! Thanks for the offer though. :D

I just have to fit it into the schedule. He's even agreed that just booking a night at the lodge would be better than camping since we'll be squeezed for time.

:D:D A night at the lodge......

Well I am back to work after my week off from surgery.
Just trimming for today.

This was funny, one of the readers comments...

With the price of fuel they probably just needed gas money for the newer Dodge Ram 1500 pickup. That ATM machine should just about filler up.

Mang, our island is a buzz with folks pulling their boats out of the water, getting ready for Fay. I guess we will pick up a few supplies at the grocery store this morning, then head over to Home Depot for some propane gas.

We have been lucky for the last 2 years, hope this season isn't too bad.

Damn goodluck V.

Today I gotta do a ton of maintenance and process some firewood, my pile is starting to get a little outta hand.

Oh well coffee and treehouse first though!8)

According to the forcasts, Fay will be a lot stronger once it gets up near Tampa Bay. It looks as if Gigi will get a heavy rainstorm but Brett might get hit with some damaging winds.

From what I saw 4 years ago as well as other storms in the past, the 90-100 mph winds don't do anywhere near as much damage as all the twisters that spawn off of the main storm.

From what I saw 4 years ago as well as other storms in the past, the 90-100 mph winds don't do anywhere near as much damage as all the twisters that spawn off of the main storm.

I agree, Brian. I mean, the wind is bad, but the twisters really reck havick.

Just got back from central florida, and heard about the storm. I'll be doing my prep work for the storm tomorrow. Although its not a hurricane, tornados are a concern. Food and water for three days.

Yea! I always go outside to see the storm too. I know its dangerous, (could get hit in the head with anything), but it just calls to me.

The waiting stinks doesn't it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItLzdZV004s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItLzdZV004s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back