Good Morning!

Morning, looks like another hot day here. Bicycle races in our town again. They are hooping and hollering down on the road. Makes for hazardous driving.

Long morning,lot's o coffee . I gotta get with it,mow the lawn but first must straighten out the mower deck .I had a collision with a big tree root and lost .:(

If the temp doesn't get too hot I'll take the 2100 Husky for a test drive in some big maple later .

I'm eating Ibuprofen with my coffee this morning. I had to jump down off a roof yesterday (no ladder) and my hip isn't happy about it.

I may go to HD later and pick up some lumber and start on the fence gate project. Seems like a good way to spend a Sunday.
:)

I may go to HD later and pick up some lumber and start on the fence gate project. Seems like a good way to spend a Sunday.
:)
They closed down the Home Depot that was here for some reason or another . It only lasted about two years .:?

I don't think they could compete with Lowes or Minards .

I'm thinking about splitting around 3/4 of a cord of ash today .The temp is a pleasent 70 ish .Kind of like mid September weather .

White ash ,for those not familar with it is one of the easiest splitting wood there is . Nice and hard ,burns excellent and also makes a real nice baseball bat .

Almost Wally World time, just gotta wake and bake a bit.

Hey Reed! Wanna go shopping with me? They have the lowest prices! :rockon:

Coffee UP!
124.gif

Man just now getting my sleep back on schedule.

The anesthesia from Mon. surgery jacked me up proper.....Ahhhhhh... COFFEE!!!!

I was headed to my bro's to help him for the day when he called me saying he feels like shit with cold sweats. Turn around I did, now I've got nothing to do...I can fix the hydro hose on the mini, and go get another stick of aluminum I need...hmmmm

Good morning! My husband took the week off, 'working holiday'....hay to be moved, cattle to be worked, house needs paint, house needs gutters. He's checking cows now and I'm sitting at the computer leisurely eating my bagel. :D

I don't think we've had a night out alone together IN OVER A DECADE....and....its been about four years since I've been on the lake (he and son get there regularly with their scout troop.) Soooooooo, I think I'm going to push for a day (half day?) down on Cumberland....getting a head start the night before.

If we work too fast today would could finish all the work I have for this week off. We'll have to pace ourselves.

Hoping to finish a two day install job today, then a long meeting tomorrow and a small job wendesday, after that my schedule is clear. :)

Jay, whats a bring live?

Hoping to finish a two day install job today, then a long meeting tomorrow and a small job wendesday, after that my schedule is clear. :)

Jay, whats a bring live?

It's basically this:

A- some company installs the unit after it was, hopefully, staged(software loaded, everything checked over, etc)

B- Once they do there end of the job, I power it up and do what I have to do(some voodoo chants, a little chicken blood, the usual prayers to make sure it works right) :lol:

C- Comm and Security vendors do their work

D- cash is loaded, the unit is tested, and I call it a day.

Back