Good Morning!

Who's up this hot saturday morning? I think I'm gonna hibernate under the AC today and be very sloth-like, except for the 5 mile treadmill workout I've gotta do sometime today...

cool and rainy here......going to do a remote control plane rescue for some kid/dad.:lol:

Maybe so. But I gave that up a long time ago.

Besides beef tastes better.

I am waiting for the 9 oclock bell to ring so Palmer and I can pounce on John to wake him up. :D He gets up at 5am all week and likes to sleep in a little on the weekends when he can. It looks like a perfect day to get out on the boat, so we will probably do that after our Saturday morning errands.

cutting a cherry tree this morning. then on to cutting my grass this afternoon.

waiting for the little guy to wake up a bit more then I shall go rescue him from his crib. taking the day off ith the family, not sure what shenanigans we will get up to. :D

I'm slowly revving up to rock and roll again today. Two nights we haven't had our daughter, first time ever. So we've been the parents gone wild. I've got family in town so today is gonna be a full day of boating packed with kids. Been wakeboarding my ass off and it's finally starting to come back to me.

Been busy as a cat in a sandbox for the last week .Some friends of my wife lost everything they owned in a house fire .Trying to lend a helping hand .

Got the day off,out to the shop in a little bit to make some repair parts for a Husky 2100 I'm restoring . Then to my buddys place to rewire a rotary 3 phase converter I had made for him a few years back .It seems he neglected to mark the wiring when he recently moved it's location .

Well I took ya'lls advice and bought a couple pairs of khaki pants. The shorts didn't work out very well so I'm gonna give thinner material a try. Normally, I prefer the protection afforded from blue jeans, but the soaking wet heat is driving me crazy.

I wish they made pants with strategic placement of ventilation grommets, of different sizes, with most of them being in the back.

So, is it hot enough for ya'll?
124.gif

I was watching the drag race in Paloma CA last night with John and the temp was 69. Are you kidding me 69 at the end of July? Sheeze it doesn't get 69 in the winter here.

It has been in the mid 90's here, so it's a little warm in the middle of the afternoon. But the mornings and evenings are actually kind of cool.

Back