Animated GIF Thread 2019

That right there is a perfect example of why you want any aerial device level before flying the boom. Gravity always works.

It almost looks like the rotation gear sheared off, or he hit the wrong lever and panicked.
The rotation gear is the weakest link on any aerial device. Setting up on a slope means it is stressed pulling uphill and slammed swinging downhill. You're absolutely correct, looks like it sheared the gear.

Pedestrian.. I don't think this is good... no no pull over there.. just just...I think I better go the other way.

Driver calmly exits the car like nothing is wrong. What a world. :lol:

Ruining super late for a flight, my late friend once spilled a bunch of oil on a hot, hot engine. It burst into flames at the gas station, so he jumped in and floored it.

Cop pulls him over, just outside of town, Bishop, CA, very quickly.

He Jumps out of the minivan, runs back to the cop, "Did you pull me over for speeding, or because my car was on fire?! It's going to burst into flame again, unless i get going fast, fast like a WW1 fighter pilot diving, diving faster and faster to blow out the flames!!"

Cop said, " Can't believe I'm saying this! Go!".

Driving super fast down highway 395 burned the rest of the oil off, without flames.

Good thinking, i would have just let the car burn but that's me lol. I had a car burn up on me before, i didn't have an extinguisher so it went. I carry one everywhere now

Back