YO Motorheads!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah probabaly so.....

lock,stock and barrell only brendon

John, see if Paul PCTREE has the number for the dealer in Tampa where he bought his F550. Might check with him and see if he has any more coming down the pike. Paul paid about $10,500 for the whole truck with the 7.3 and about 100K miles. His wife flew down and drove it back to Virginny.

That's what Brendon's wondering. Your motor is useless for the core refund. So that would make the price your shop gave you look not so bad really.

15 cents a pound at the scrap yard......how heavy is it?:|:

I was joking....it could also make a really good boat anchor

eyh or ahe or "a" I get confused

What do yall think a salvage price would be if I stripped the dump/pto off first?

With no dump/pto on it and sitting with a blown motor, I don't think you're looking at much. couple/few grand. What trim level is it? xl, xlt, lariat?

Not worth to much then I'd think couple g with the good treads, thinking US prices too. You'd probably do a little bit better than that here in Canadian fundage. :(

oh well...served me well...RIP red truck....kids are making ammends.......ceremony to be annouced

cab over knuckle maybe:D

And I'm just throwing a guesstimation out there. I'd definetly research it up a bunch if you're seriously thinking of selling it.

John do some looking around for a good used engine out of a wreck. I bought a power stroke out of a 95 f-250 for 500.00 from a individual. It was messed up on the passenger side I got the whole truck Less the tranny and transfer case, and the front axle. I drove the truck and checked out the engine before I bought it. Anyway look around there are deals out there.... Good luck

Back