Whittle the Wood Rendevous

top_notch

Treehouser
Here's a couple of neat pics from the Rendevous in Craig, CO from last weekend. There was also a car show...took a pic of my favorite car with my friend Drea. I also found Stig's chainsaw there! :lol::P:lol:

spider face.jpg rat rod.jpg gator.jpg spiders.jpg stig.jpg totum.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
FO SHO! My favorite one is the gator....not sure which one one the comp though. There were more carvings but my girlfriend only got pics of the ones I posted.... My camera is busted! :cry:

Drea looks like a fun gal to spend time with, congrats there young man. And I agree wholeheartedly on your taste in rods, that coupe is da bomb :).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL She's not my girl friend...if thats what you were getting at. Though Drea is fun. My girl friend was the one taking the photos. My lady is much cuter! :lol: Here's a photo of her posed in front of a sweet LeBaron

lebaron.jpg

LOL She's not my girl friend...if thats what you were getting at. Though Drea is fun. My girl friend was the one taking the photos. My lady is much cuter! :lol: Here's a photo of her posed in front of a sweet LeBaron

Dang straight...she is a beauty. Double congrats!

So now we get to hit the repeating subject of which we never tire...why is it that tree men seem to land the most amazing women?
:D

You are right.
Bermy and I would feel right at home with that saw:lol:

Back