What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
7 dgrees this morning, Brrrrrrrr! Coldest morning of the winter so far here, one inch of snow. I'm taking the day off! I know you canucks think I'm a whimp, well OK yeah, I am!

We are workin NO BIV. but its cold and the trucks were hard to start. Chipper fired rt. off though

its 20 here. longest spell of 20 in a long time. but its been getting into the 50s during the day

Low 20s with an Arctic blast on its way here in the Great Plains State

I just came in being the neighborhood redneck(used my leaf blower to clean the snow off of the ramps and decks :lol:). It was sitting at a balmy 34 degrees.

Cold here today...couple inches of dry fluffy snow on the ground....nice high white clouds, brilliant blue sky. It's around 20 today last time I checked, but in a few days it will be single digits.

That's what I can observe through the window....I've spent the day INSIDE!!! Baked up some good banana/oatmeal/pecan/date bread. Good stuff.

beautiful day here, all the sunshine and none of the sweat, 60 degrees was the high - dreading this summer though.....

It was 50 degrees and sunny t-shirt weather here. We went for a hike and then headed to a park. It has been so warm here I think I am going to have to bump up my fruit tree jobs by a month. I think everything is going to bud too early here.

Had four jobs to do this weekend but to frigging cold to be up in a tree in this weather! HC

Warmed up to -15 F this morning, going for a high of 4F, that is better than yesterday's high of -4F. Guess Grand Forks was -29F this morning, so we are sending it east to share with you folks.

Well I think often that it is warmer in Siberia than it is in Hibbing or International Falls or Grand Forks .It's like the wind blows over the pole then into the ionisphere then it settles in that area to freeze every thing solid as a rock,brr.

Back