What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Not doing much here now. In the 20's I'm sure. Radar shows some sort of revolting blob hovering just below CT all the way up to the cape. I don't mind our weather here, but sometimes it gets really hot, like over 80 even.:P

Quit telling them how nice our weather is, Bill. They will want to come visit. Then they will want to move here. All of them. ;)

Funny! I filled out an application for a job in Sanford, the other night. :/:

It poured some strange white stuff from the sky today. I know(albeit not from experience) it wasn't Colombian Booger Sugar, and it sure wasn't ash. It was cold and wet and came in small bursts. I didn't like it.

:P

Yeah it snowed off and on here in spurts today, which put a damper on today's activities.

yep,i know a dude that got shoe jacked on 13th and celery,and he had a gun on him too. :lol:

Damn, another 18" of snow coming tonight.

I almost don't mind it as it gives me a chance to get work done inside the house, but I'd surely rather be climbing trees then pushing snow. Can surely use the money, maybe pay for another round of electrical work. :lol:

I'll be headed to meet my helper at 4 a.m, prepping for 12-16 hrs again.

Bring it, I ain't skeered. Unless I tightened that retainer nut on my wheel bearings a little to much and my hub goes nuclear tonight!

Not me, I have a nice office day planned if the snow appears, maybe even two! So far, nary a flake to be seen.

It must have dumped about 3 inchs yesterday .It was evidently on the outer edge of that storm front that's making it's way up the east coast .

Back