What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Hanging in the teens at night,near 30 day time .No new snow which is surprising .

Wood stove burning but banked down,too warm to let it rip .

Windy and cold with light snow. Still, I can see the little league team out there practicing in the school ground. Late December and little league practice, so it's no wonder that it's often so impressive to watch the kids play. Ichiros in the making. Dedicated coach too, the Japanese love baseball.

Snow? Dang, that's too close! Rained here all night with some wind but it's cleared up and still in the upper 40s now. Been dropping all morning and will continue to get colder the rest of the day.

Southern part of the country is still locked up tight by snow.
Most of the people who had to celebrate x-mas in schools shelters and firestations because they were stupid enough to drive somewhere despite being warned not to, are returning home.

Only reason i can get my car out of my 1/4 mile driveway is that it has 4-wheel drive and chains.
About 1 hr after the plowing service clears it, it is full of drifts again.

Vacation time!

Rain Rain Rain. By the bucketsfull. We never left the house yesterday. I'm getting bored, Jerry's not. Guess I have to go bug him.

Well then I guess it all went a shy North of me this AM Willie and Mrs. B. Woke up to frost and sun.... Was supposed to continue raining.:|:
Not that I am complaining.

It might have spit out a half inch of snow last night if even that .Seems odd it would drift over the roadways though no more than there was .

I laughed until I about split a gut this morning watching two beagle pups chase a rabbit .Sniff,bark ,sniff bark as the rabbit quietly slipped into a hole .Too much nose action not enough eye ball .

19 degrees, 20-30mph wind..the foot of snow we got is drifting up nicely. Kids are lovin it. made a little plow money yesterday

Friggen soggy for a while...

sat_ir_enh_west_loop-12.gif

Here is a couple pictures from the drive home tonight. Supposed to drop about 30 degrees for the high tomorrow of about 5F. 4 to 9 inches of snow. We'll see. I will also put some pictures of todays work in the work pictures thread. 122610-1.JPG 122610-1 (10).JPG

It is easy to put on more layers of clothes. A little harder to remove more layers in the heat and humidity ( besides possibly being termed indecent exposure ).

I only got one pic on monday, cell phones don't like dark, snowy, wet conditions.

"Bring Food!!"

blizzard.jpg

I was on my Kubota backhoe digging out a five foot drift so my father could get through the barn with the feeder wagon.

Back