What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Was in the 20s with snow flurries when I left Asheville yesterday morning, was sunny and 74 as I was approaching my exit on I4 yesterday afternoon. I love living in the land of perpetual sunshine. :P

It is 0549 right now the temp is rather cold by Hawaii standards, 65°. Weather report shows it should warm up to 78° today.

Rained most the night and this AM... Can't tell if it's going to back off for the day or not. Probably need it to dry out a day with these winds to do the job we are supposed to be on today.. Steep slopes up here are better left alone when muddy or snow. Not safe with a chainsaw.

Yup I milked it for all I could. Too damn warm here now, basically looked after the hospital and spun through a few other health sites. But no way the rest of my customers were going to want to be paying anything when it will be all melted off this afternoon.

Problem is I still have two inches on my sideroad/yard up outta town here so rolling out this afternoon is still off.

Made my coin for today though.:/:

So much for a warm up... Possiblity of 2 -4 inches of slushy Sunday night, and 19 degrees Monday night into Tuesday.

its warm here, 53 this am and the wind blew so hard it woke me up around 3am. might be working this sunday

Finally a good ole nor'easter. 12-16" of snow between tonight and Tuesday morning. That'll pay the bills for a month.

It has rained non stop for 2 days. Now we are supposed to get 2 plus inches of snow tonight. And 35 mph wind in the morning.

I'll be glad when it gets hot again.

Back