What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 491K
We're supposed to get down to 14 tonight. Been around 20-22 every night for a month, and sometimes much colder, and supposed to maybe hit 25 by the end of the week.

Most of our snow melted in the past few days, but we could get 18" of wet stuff tonight to replace it. We are just east of the Man-Sask line on the north edge of ND if you want to see what sort of crap is headed our way.

Most of our snow melted in the past few days, but we could get 18" of wet stuff tonight to replace it. We are just east of the Man-Sask line on the north edge of ND if you want to see what sort of crap is headed our way.

I just saw a report on the Weather Channel, looks like you are in for a blow, good luck, batten down the hatches.

Ha today turned out way better than I could've hoped. Snowing at my house in the morning, but not in town. By late morning the sun was shining and I was in a t-shirt.8)

damn rain. I thought it was supposed to hold off until about noon today, which would of given me time. ...it's raining pretty good now though... and it's not supposed to stop until Sat. :cry: oh, well....

COLD!!! 36 right now, snow and freezing rain to the north of here. It's not supposed to hit here, but Friday and Saturday we are expecting a snow storm now! It was 80 Monday!!

Well, this is VERY interesting!! Here it is Wednesday, and they are issuing a winter weather advisory for Friday and Saturday ALREADY? Predicting six or more inches of snow by Saturday ALREADY?
I guess for those of you that don't live here it's hard to get this. We MIGHT get put in a tornado watch the day before, but usually only on that day.
Winter weather advisories are put out six to eight hours at best, and about the time roads are dangerous it's a winter storm warning. We NEVER get an advanced warning like this. It's kind of creeping me out!

Well, we have now just been given a blizzard warning, in effect from 7am Friday until 1pm Saturday! They are calling for 9-15"s of snow here with high winds!
I'm debating on getting some suplies and more gas for the genset. But these idiots have not been able to predict jack right lately, so what do you do?

They have now upped Friday from a trace to 1-3"s of snow/ice by afernoon. Not really sure on Saturday yet, other than they think 40+MPH winds.
This will pretty well shut Wichita down!
Mama swears we have enough food, we have plenty of pop, so I filled up the mini and genset and have fifteen gallons of gas sitting in wait.
Should be a wild weekend!

I just got done doing three driveways. The storm is just getting set up here. Never thought I would have to plow 1 1/2-2" of sleet!
They say now 5-8" of snow by mid day tommorow.

Back