What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
I love lightening and snow.. I got hooked on that night skiing down a mountain running from such a storm long time back. Thanks mang..
Was not too cold today Butch... was nice playing weather for the kids.. got up in the 40s but the temp has dropped again and snow/ice mix current.

kinda reasonable here, cruising around freezing and turned out sunny today. Tomorrow I am indoors all day so it doesnt matter much what the weather does.

36 degrees, windy with rain
cold , wet,
time to go drag brush and wood in the mud
yah sounds fun, hopefully the cows wont have crapped on the brush again
so does that mean its cold wet and possibly shitty?

Around 50 I suppose .They call for rain and high wind .

That might be comical with most of the treemen in Kentucky or going there .Who cleans up the mess if there is one ?

Hit 74 and Beautiful today!!!! Man it was nice!!! Took Bubba to the doctor and the sky turned purple almost imeadiatly on the way home!!
Four 'nadoes on the ground south of us (OKC area), shut down I-35 for quite a while.
Supposed to be strong T-storms, hail, wind and the like tonight, and change to snow overnight. Should be a fun night!!!
I've cleared everything in the garage to have easy access to the storm shelter, and already plugged in the genset. So far it's gone East of us.

Tomorrow's forecast:

Wednesday
Very windy. Showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph increasing to 35 to 40 mph with gusts to around 55 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent.

They're saying that there may be some problems with all the hangers and widowmakers out there. The word missile was used, but I'd rather not think about it.....maybe I should wear a hardhat while I'm feeding tomorrow. I knocked a few down with the front-end loader but there are many, many more everywhere.

41 and pouring rain, and yes MB the cows did crap all over the cypress,
gonna get "green" all over again
stinking my way to the bank
cold and wet
damn it feels good to be a tree guy

icy roads here, we put work off for an hour to see if they clear up. we have a steep hill to work on today

Started snowing again early (about 3-4am) and still is.. Stokin the wood stove and seeing if it will backoff.... Might head for lower elevation if it does and do some burn piles on a ladies 160 acre ranch.

It's above 40, and the sun just peeked out. Surely this is a sign of the apocalypse. Supposed to blow the roof off later though.

Weeeee, money is falling out of the sky for me again! It's snowing fairly hard right now and we're expecting 3-5 inches by morning. I know that's not very much but it's just enough for me to do a full push of my route.;)

Of course I prolly won't get to bed till 9am or so tomorrow morning but I'm pretty sure I'll be fine..... hope my shovel monkeys fair the same..... those poor bastids have to put up with my fun loving attitude after driving ALL night.:|:

Back