What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
Definetly gonna find a stealth spot before I'd ever go into one of those porta-potties. No way.

Drizzle of rain turned to snow this morning and then sunshine by the afternoon. Ha I'm taking tomorrow off, frig it life's short.

It was breezy and cool here today-got to the upper 40's. Tonight we may get up to 3 inches of snow. 50 by tomorrow afternoon and 68 on Monday. At least it is consistent.

yesterday I had sun, COLD wind, sleet, hail, snow, rain then kinda sunny to end the day, gotta love it.

Crappy weather here, too. Lows around 60 and daytime highs in the low 80's. Light breezes about 5mph and a couple clouds here and there. It's just awful.

yesterday I had sun, COLD wind, sleet, hail, snow, rain then kinda sunny to end the day, gotta love it.

Same here except no sunny ending. Had to do a hazard prune on an old Bigleaf Maple that should have been coming out. Slick, slick and slimy. Soaking icy rain and sleet, damn these winter prune jobs are just plain stupid.:roll:

Right now it is snowing, Guess I will cancel the rigging class today. Better get on the phone and call folks.

This is a beautiful time of year here. We will get the odd spring storm and some windy days following that, but most of the time it's really nice.

misc. spring pix just to get y'all in the mood for better weather:

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 32
Back