What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
Oh,2-3 days ago we had a frog drowner rain ,all the geese roosted in the tree tops.Then out of the clear blue it got to 2 below last night,cold like a well drillers behind.

Today mid 20's ,forecast 2 to 4 inchs of snow tonight,4 to 6 the next day.If you don't like Ohio weather,wait 24 hours it can change that fast. I think those big lakes have something to do with it.

It was rather warm today, about 78* and sunny. This is what Waikiki Beach looked like at 12N today, Feb. 11. We were taking down the Pro Bowl banners and the first picture is part of a line of about 40 people waiting for them.

Attachments

• IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 26
Oh,2-3 days ago we had a frog drowner rain ,all the geese roosted in the tree tops.Then out of the clear blue it got to 2 below last night,cold like a well drillers behind.

Today mid 20's ,forecast 2 to 4 inchs of snow tonight,4 to 6 the next day.If you don't like Ohio weather,wait 24 hours it can change that fast. I think those big lakes have something to do with it.

Yep Al, sitting here in Canton, hovering around the single digits, low teens, with snow falling.

Just a tad above freezing here. Ice everywhere. Schools were all closed, which was GREAT! I had a helper feeding in the rain/sleet....got to stay ON the tractor for the most part.

I've started wearing my nitrile gloves as liners under my leather gloves in wet weather now....makes it so much more pleasant.

I got rained out on a pine just as I tossed the top. Now when I go back to block it down it's gonna be all sappy. :X

Supposed to be 43 and sunny, try 32 and light snow since 9am!!!!
I want to be a weatherman when I grow up!!

one nice-ish day today. no work booked. tomorrow the rain returns, small jobs booked thursday and friday. sigh. Thank goodness for Goretex.

really? I didnt realize that was something you would see down there in the promised land...

Back