What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 492K
Cold here this morning. it's been 70-80 daily for the last week or two but we had a cold front move through late yesterday. It's about 38 right now and I gotta go pluck a tree off of a house this morning. I wish I had some sort of insulated hat or something, it's gonna be cold and windy out there.
:big-freeze:

It snowed a little bit last night, already melting, supposed to be in the 50's today and still they closed the schools ALL day. Oy!

Lying bastads!!!!!!
The freezing rain wasn't supposed to move in until after midnight. Yeah, it's comming down NOW!!!!

UMMMMMMMM Butch? Tommorow don't look so good right now for you!!! WOW, just saw the nation wide radar!!!!!

Snow here in NJ. I don't see how folks live in the stuff....:what:

Here is a pic of me snowboarding last weekend. Nice and cool......F'n cold

Attachments

• Nathan in full gear.jpg
    Nathan in full gear.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 7
Looks like maybe 4 days of hard rain. Tomorrow we are having a climbing skills workshop, rain or shine.
I'm not looking forward to standing around and judging a bunch of new climbers, struggling to just body thrust up 30 feet. Last time, it took some guys about 5-10 minutes to body thrust up the back of a leaning tree!
Maybe I will just sit in the truck and make them come up to the window for their TreeClimber Certificates :)

Man, Cali is getting slammed from one end to the other. That must be the system that's supposed to hit us next week. Damn!

cloudy, cool, pruning a yard (small trees, shrubbery etc etc) today with one helper to clean up behind me. hopefully 4 hours or less on site.

WHAT!?!? HOW???? :O

As much as we have had this winter, if you can't figure it out, you would be home bound most of the time!!!

200 pounds of sand in the bed, go slow, stop slow and don't try to take off to fast!!!! ABS and a locker in the rear end don't hurt either:D

Got up at 2:30 and looked out, everything that came down was gone already!!!! Went back to bed for another half hour!
The storm was coming! By 7am we had a half inch of sleet/freezing rain on the ground! Snow is supposed to move in tonight!

Back